Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jamia Hamdard begins with the establishment of a small Unani clinic in the year 1906 by Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed, one of the well-known practitioners of Unani System of Medicine of his time. Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed had a vision of making the practice of Unani Medicine into a scientific discipline so that Unani medicines could be dispensed in a more efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which means “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Hakeem Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in independent India. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Hakeem Abdul Hameed was dreaming of setting up a complex of educational institutions which would concentrate on highlighting the contribution of Islam and Islamic culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for curing diseases
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Professor in Law (Direct/Deputation basis) in Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research (HILSR).
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professors (Direct/Deputation/Contractual) in the Centre of Media and Mass Communication: (i) Print Media and (ii) Electronic Media
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Principal in the Rufaida College of Nursing, School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health on Direct/Deputation Basis.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts in school of Unani Medical Education and Research on Regular/Contractual Basis as mentioned therein. The last date for the submission of applications is 25th June, 2021.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professors
- Principal in the Rufaida College of Nursing, School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor in Law
- Associate Professors
- Print Media
- Electronic Media
- Tahafuzzi wa Samaji Tib
- Associate Professors
- Tahafuzzi wa Samaji Tib
- Mahiyatul Amraze
- Amrarz-e-Jild wa Tazeeniyat
- Ilmul Atfal
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf Halaq wa asnan
- Assistant Professors
- Ilmul Advia
- Ilmul Atfal
- Amrazr-e-Niswan wa Qabalat
- Pharmacology in Deptt. of Ilmul Advia
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Professor (Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
Eligibility (A or B):
A. (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D degree in concerned/allied disciplines and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in UGC Regulations-2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D degree in concerned/allied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years of experience.
Associate Professor (Pay Matrix as per UGC/Jamia Hamdard)
(i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied disciplines.
(ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
(iii) A minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University or College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed journals or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC Regulations-2018.
Principal (to the level of Professor, Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
Eligibility:15 years’ experience with M.Sc. (Nursing) out of which 12 years should be teaching experience with minimum of 5 years in collegiate programme. Ph.D. Nursing is desirable
School of Unani Medical Education and ResearchDetails of Qualifications, Experience and other Requirements are enclosed as Annexure-1
- Other Terms & Conditions:
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfilment of the above-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed/deemed to be University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- For regular appointment there would be a probation period of 1 year.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years, extendable on the basis of the performance assessment.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Principal (to the level of Professor, Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
- Professor, Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
- Associate Professor (Pay Matrix as per UGC/Jamia Hamdard)
- Assistant Professors (Pay as per UGC/Jamia Hamdard)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The applications for the position(s) may reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Faculty Recruitment), Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 25.06.2021 through speed post/registered post/courier only, superscribing on the top of the envelope, the post applied with subject, advertisement number with date.
The application must accompany a fee of Rs. 1,000 (Rupees one Thousand only) drawn in favour of “JAMIA HAMDARD” payable at New Delhi. The application without the valid fee will not be entertained.
❖ Applications received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
❖ Candidates are advised to visit the website of Jamia Hamdard on regular basis (www.Jamiahamdard.edu). Updates as amendments, corrigendum (if any), will be placed on the Jamia Hamdard website only.
NOTE: Applications for the position may be submitted through proper channel, if applicable. In case there is a delay, the Applicant may submit an advance Copy of the Application. However, they have to submit NOC at the time of interview/Selection Committee.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for the submission of applications is 25.06.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Principal and Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor)
- Advertisement and Application Format for Professor in Law
- Advertisement and Application Format for Associate Professors-Print and Electronic Media
- Teaching Posts (Unani Medicine) and Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) for SUMMER with APPLICATION FORMAT
- Advertisement and Application Format for the post of Nursing Principal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.