Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has its permanent campus in Okhla with start of the art infrastructure and modern facilities. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution. The management is committed to achieving certain goals to create an environment wherein intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals are nurtured and trained to work unceasingly to serve the nation and society.
IHUB ANUBHUTI-IIITD FOUNDATION, hereafter referred as IHUB, is a Section-8, Notfor-profit Company at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) under a National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) of the Government of India. It is a sector-agnostic Technology Innovation Hub in the technology vertical “Cognitive Computing & Social Sensing” to be supported by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of science and Technology (DST), Govt of India for five years, following which it should generate its own revenue to continue
with its functions.
The foundation is looking to hire an individual on the Executive Assistant position and invites online applications for the position.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Executive Assistant
🎯 JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing the schedules and correspondence of IHUB Project Directors and CEO. The Executive Assistant (EA) would be acting as the point of contact between the IHUB Project Directors, CEO and IHUB/ IIITD staff and external agencies. The EA would have the overall responsibility for calendar management, making travel arrangements, expense reports, filling and keeping records.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• To provide necessary support to the IHUB Project Directors and CEO and other senior officers of the Institute, make travel arrangements, organizing meetings/interviews, record keeping, tracking and filing.
• Work with Web Manager for social media posting, preparing press release, etc. Also coordinating, to create reports for outreach, updating social media platforms from the technical material provided.
• Work with finance team for timely reimbursements, etc. and maintaining expense reports.
• Liaison with internal IIITD admin staff and external agencies.
• Schedule meeting with IHUB and IIITD staff, IIITD students & other external agencies as necessary.
• Maintaining calendar of the IHUB Project Directors and CEO. Provide assistance in arranging internal events like lunch, meeting, workshops etc.
• Any other work assigned from time to time.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Educational qualifications: Graduate Degree in any discipline with 55% marks.
Experience: Preferably 1-4 years’ relevant experience.
❖ Working experience in Government agencies/ educational institute/ MNC of repute.
❖ Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) in English.
❖ Excellent Noting/ Drafting skills.
❖ Good expertise in using software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
❖ Good organizational, time management and presentation skills.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The monthly consolidated salary will be in the range of 35,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
Initial period of appointment will be 1 year from date of joining, extendable based on performance. The employment to the above post will be purely temporary and ad-hoc.
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate may apply at https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff. The last date for submitting online applications is 20th June 2021 by 5pm. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate/s fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through IIIT-Delhi website: www.iiitd.ac.in under Career section against the advertised position/s.
- Only one email Id can be registered for one position. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be informed for further recruitment process via registered email Id only.
- You should have passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/PNG format ready before filling the form.
- The candidate/s should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct.
- In case of any difficulty in payment or form submission, Please reach to Web Admin at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Please write “NA” in transaction ID of payment details for any “IHUB” position.
- The candidates shall apply online and we shall review all the incoming applications. Interviews/ Online interviews may then be scheduled for the shortlisted candidates.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview/ online interview. In this regard the decision of the IHUB/ Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained through any means.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews/ online interviews through emails only.
- The IHUB reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the further recruitment process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of age, qualification and experience, etc.
- The IHUB also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for the interview/ online interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join within 10 days from the date of issuance of the Offer of Appointment, falling which the candidate may not have any claim on the offered position.
- A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate before the interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel also.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20th June 2021 by 5pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Executive Assistant position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.