Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK is an autonomous premier educational institution established by Government of Kerala in the year 2000. IIITMK is a multidisciplinary premier postgraduate institute conforming to the needs of building capacity at advanced levels of Computer Science and IT by realizing the dreams of students for higher knowledge with great emphasis in Science and Technology. Located in the majestic Technopark Campus in Trivandrum, IIITMK has an enviable academic ambience. The institute offers, post-graduate programmes such as MSc Computer Science with various specialisations, MPhil, Ph.D and PG Diploma in E-Governance.
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala [IIITM-K] is a postgraduate autonomous academic institute established by the Government of Kerala. The institute is actively involved in postgraduate education, research, R&D in the areas of Information Technology. More information is available at www.iiitmk.ac.in
IIITM-K invites the applications from eligible candidates for the following posts for its office at Maker Village, the largest electronic hardware incubator and ESDM facility in the country at Kochi.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- Training Manager
- Technical Assistant (IT)
- BD Intern
- HR Intern
- Teaching Intern
- Entrepreneurship Intern
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing) MBA with graduate degree in B.Tech/B.E. in electronics or allied areas having at least seven years of experience in sales and marketing especially in: 1) sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage. 2) digital marketing, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, experience with social media, Google tools and SEO/SEM and skills in analyzing market research and promotion planning.
Training Manager • M.Tech/M.E. degree and PhD in Electronics or allied areas. • Strong academic track record, with PhD obtained from an institute of national importance or ranked globally in THE top 500. • Previous research experience including that in doctoral work or in teaching, at least 2 years after M.Tech/M.E. degree is mandatory. • At least one publication in an international journal or conference of repute.
Technical Assistant (IT) B.Tech degree with at least 1 year experience as Web Administrator/System Administrator in reputed institutions in government/universities/industry with experience in web design and office IT asset management. Recognized certifications in networking (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE or RedHat) with skills in troubleshooting of web related, network problems, LAN management and Server Management Should preferably have some experience in digital content creation.
BD Intern Qualification & Experience: • MBA or MBA student with specialization in strategy, sales or marketing. Responsibilities:
1. Support Business Development activities in Maker Village including with our partner industry groups, angels, seed funds and venture capital firms
2. Contribute to building the Maker Village brand and raising awareness in the market and social media
3. Support development of fund raising and marketing strategy for the organization
4. Interact daily with followers to create a conversation with new and existing followers. Maintain monthly content calendars and provide ideas for content on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
HR Intern MBA or MBA student with specialization in human resources
Teaching Intern Post-Graduate or student pursuing M. Tech/M.E., MSc or M. Phil with strong academic track record and interest in teaching.
Entrepreneurship Intern Post-graduate or student pursuing MBA with specialization in strategy, sales or marketing. Or • B.Tech graduate with at least 1 year of experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing) Remuneration: Upto Rs. 70,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Training Manager Remuneration: Upto Rs. 80,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Technical Assistant (IT) Remuneration: Upto Rs. 25,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- BD Intern Remuneration: Unpaid
- HR Intern Remuneration: Unpaid
- Teaching Intern Remuneration: Unpaid
- Entrepreneurship Intern Remuneration: Unpaid
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 23 June 2021. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers . Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
- The full-time contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year and may be extended based on the performance and requirements.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post
- If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcomings are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- IIITMK has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of IIITMK will be final.
- IIITMK has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of IIITMK shall be final in this regard.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the shortlisted candidate
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application on-line before 4pm latest by 23 June 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute Of Information Technology And Management, IIITM-K invites the applications from suitable candidates for the following Business Development Manager/ Training Manager/ Technical Assistant/ BD Intern/ HR Intern/ Teaching Intern/ Entrepreneurship Intern positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.