Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 07-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIOS is “Open School” to cater to the needs of a heterogeneous group of learners up to pre-degree level. It was started as a project with in-built flexibilities by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 1979. In 1986, the National Policy on Education suggested strengthening of Open School System for extending open learning facilities in a phased manner at secondary level all over the country as an independent system with its own curriculum and examination leading to certification.
The National Institute of Open Schooling is an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. NIOS invites application purely on contractual basis for engaging Consultant (Research and Evaluation) for a period of one year.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Consultant (Research and Evaluation)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Consultant (Research and Evaluation) The essential qualification, desirable qualification, experience, emolument, age, roles & responsibilities and other details of the position are as provided below:
- Essential Qualifications:
i. Master’s Degree from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in
Education/Sociology/Psychology/Measurement/Psychometry/Educational Statistics and good academic records.
ii. Knowledge of Computer Application
iii. Knowledge of English and Hindi
- Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
i. M.Phil and or Ph.D
ii. Experience in Operational/Statistical Research
iii. Experience in organizing Seminars, Workshops, and in-service education programs in education
iv. At least 02 (Two) research-based papers published in Journals (National/International level with ISSN No.)
Age Below 65 years
Roles and responsibilities:
i) Research in major priority areas of NIOS particularly in Open and Distance Learning/Open Schooling system.
ii) Evaluate major activities (academic/examination/support services) of NIOS
iii) Coordinate and monitor the research project assigned to internal/external researchers and other agencies.
iv) Coordinate with Research Advisory Committee (RAC) and monitor all activities undertaken by Research and Development Cell.
v) Compile and prepare the research reports undertaken by the Research and Development Cell.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Consultant (Research and Evaluation) Rs. 51,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. NIOS invites applications purely on contractual basis for engaging Consultant (Research and Evaluation) for a period of one year.
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Consultant (Research and Evaluation) positions.
- Candidates to visit www.nios.ac.in/under vacancy and follow the instructions given on the website. Candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Submission of online application form will commence from 01-06-2021. The last date for online application is 07-06-2021.
- The online application can be filled up using NIOS website before the last date of submission after which the link will be disabled.
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online
application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
- Candidates need to fill the form online carefully and upload his/her photograph and other self attested certificates of
educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- Upon successful filling up of form and uploading the documents, candidates should note the reference number displayed on the
screen for future reference.
- The applications would be screened and shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed through email only. No other communication will be sent to the candidate.
- The interview will be held on any working day at any time between 1100 to 1600 hours.
- Candidates must arrange necessary logistics for attending the online interview and NIOS will not arrange any technical support
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Registration Last Date: 7th June 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. NIOS invites applications purely on contractual basis for engaging Consultant (Research and Evaluation) for a period of one year (Click Here)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com