Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 06-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow (India) is a University established under State Act in 1983. The Institute is located on a sprawling 550 acres residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km away from the main city. The institute offers its own degrees, which are duly recognized by the Medical Council of India. The Institute is rated amongst the top medical institutions in the country, delivering state-of-art tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. Dedicated faculty members endeavor to provide quality education, patient care and research and strive to meet the challenges and needs of the society. The Institute offers DM, MCh, MD, PhD, Post Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) and Post Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC), and Senior Residency in various specialties. The peers in the field have recognized the courses offered by the Institute and the candidates obtaining degrees from SGPGIMS have been highly placed both within the country and abroad.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professors Recruitment
The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites applications on prescribed form from Indian citizens for the positions of Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in its various departments as follows
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Hepatobiliary disease and Transplant Surgery (for Center of Hepatobiliry Diseases & Transplant
- Nuclear Medicine (Basic Scientist)
- Neuro-otology Pediatric
- Pediatric Surgical Superspecialty
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
I. A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule of th said Act shall also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of the section 13 of the said Act.
II. A postgraduate qualification recognized by the Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India or equivalent thereto (i.e. if a person with postgraduate medical qualifications awarded in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or New Zealand desires to take up a teaching appointment, his/her qualification can be considered as equivalent qualification with MD/MS/DM/MCh as the case may be, for the post of Assistant Professor in respective departments in medical colleges in India), as indicated in the table below for each post, is required. Diplomate National Board (DNB) shall be treated as equivalent to MD, MS / DM, MCh qualifications of the respective broad/super-specialties as per MCI Notification-Issued from time to time.
III. A total of 14,10, 06 and 03 years of teaching and/or research experience at a recognized teaching institution, after the prescribed MD/PhD degree for the posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, respectively; or 12, 8, 4 and 1 year of teaching and/or research experience, respectively, after obtaining the degree of DM/M.Ch (02 year duration) in the concerned specialty; or 11, 7, 3 and 0 years of teaching and/or research experience after obtaining the degree DM/M.Ch (03 Years duration) in the respective specialty as on last date for submission of applications. In addition to above the candidate should also fulfill the Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations as laid down by Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India.
PUBLICATIONS: As per latest NMC/MCI guidelines.
EXPERIENCE: Candidates should have completed total 03 years and 06 years of teaching and/research experience after prescribed postgraduation at a recognized teaching institution for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor respectively as on 25.06.2021 OR 01 year of teaching and/research experience after obtaining the degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years duration) in the concerned speciality at a recognized teaching institution for the post of Assistant Professor and 0 (nil) teaching and/research experience after obtaining the degree of D.M./M.Ch. (3 years duration) in the respective speciality at a recognized teaching institution for the post of Assistant Professor. In subjects where Post-Postgraduate qualification is not yet prescribed by NMC/MCI, three years post M.D./M.S. experience in concerned specialty as Senior Resident at an institute recognized by NMC/MCI for the purpose will be accepted in lieu of such qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor. Prescribed duration of experience will be determined as per institute rules.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Rs. 1,20,000/- fixed per month
- Associate Professor Rs. 1,60,000/- fixed per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The application form may be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.sqpqi.ac.in
- Application form may be obtained from Executive Registrar of the Institute against demand draft of Rs.2000/-for applicants within the country and US $ 100.00 or equivalent foreign currency for overseas candidates in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, payable at (SBI-Code No.7789) SGPGIMS, Lucknow. Candidates should write their name on the back side of the draft.
- Complete application form with required self-attested documents along with demand draft should be sent only through speed post/registered post to “The Director, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 (U.P.)” on or before 25th June, 2021. Advertisement No., name of the post & department is to be super scribed on mailing envelops. Two self-addressed envelopes size 26cmX11cm each with Rs.40=00 postal stamp should also be enclosed with application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Candidates in employment should attach NOC from the institute where they are serving along with application or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- The numbers of posts indicated above are provisional and subject to change without prior notice. Institute reserves right to fill or not to fill advertised post.
- Director reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Candidates may be short listed for interview by the Institute subject to number applications against advertised post wherever required.
- Jurisdiction is Allahabad High Court at Lucknow Bench Lucknow only.
- Please check Institute website regularly for any further information.
- Deadline for submission of the completed applications is 25th June, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Deadline for submission of the completed applications is 25th June, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91 (522) 2494009, 2494011,2494304
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences invitese applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions ( Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.