Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shrinivas Public School is Located on 26 acres of land belonging to Women’s Education Society, at it’s Seminary Hills Campus, Shrinivas Public School fulfills another educational mission of the more than 85 year old Women’s Education Society, which is to impart education from pre primary to post graduation. The School started functioning from the session 2017-18, as a coeducational institution. In keeping with the highest standards of the CBSE curriculum. Initially the School had classes from Std. I to V. For the coming session of 2018-19, it will have classes till Std. I to VII and gradually it will progress further. In a rapidly urbanized environment it is necessary to upgrade and redesign the educational ecology so that it is conducive for the children of today.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PRT Primary Teacher
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PRT Primary Teacher
- English/ Hindi / Marathi / Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Qualification for Principal:
- Dynamic, Sincere candidate with proven track record in academics and administration; with clear vision and strategy to develop and maintain high curricular standards.
- Education Qualification: As Per CBSE Norms
- Experience: Minimum 03 years of experience as per Principal / Vice Principal / any Administrative capacity
- Minimum 05 Years of Teaching Experience as PGT in Reputed English Medium CBSE School.
- Languagae Proficiency: Must be fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Age: Between 40-50 Years
- Additional Qualification:
- Computer Savvy with Knowledge of MS Office.
- Well acquainted with CBSE Procedures
- Must be able to conduct co curricular activities and training Programmes in house and inter house
- Good Leadership in skill to lead and motivate the learn
- Qualification for PRT: (English/ Hindi / Marathi / Science)
- Dedicated and passionate candidate with graduation and B.Ed in the relevant subjects.
- CIER Cleared (paper I)
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Written and Spoken)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply with your detailed “E-Resume” along with a scanned photograph within seven days of this advertisement on email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
The decision of the interview committee will be final.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 735 001 1997
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com