Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shivaji University, established in 1962, is named after the Great Maratha Warrior and founder of the Maratha empire Chhatrapati Shivaji. It was inaugurated on 18th November, 1962 by Dr. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India. One of the major objectives behind foundation of this University was to cater to the regional needs of South Maharashtra. The jurisdiction of the University is spread over three districts viz. Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara with strength of about 3,00,000 students studying in 280 affiliated colleges and recognised institutes. The University’s efforts towards excellence are being recognised by the substantial grants received from funding agencies like UGC, DST, DBT etc. The another indicator of recognition of University is collaborations with premier institutes in the country.
What is EDUREFORM? EDUREFORM is a project is entitled as Mitigate the Impact of Fourth Industrial Revolution on Indian Society: Education Reform for Future and In-Service School Teachers. It is a three-year European Commission funded project composed by an International Consortium of Educational institutions. Having the background in the expected adverse consequences on the labour market of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and as per the New Education Policy 2020. The project aims to promote pedagogical solutions fostering analytical, creative and critical skillsamong the Indian secondary schools’ students with reforms in Pre-service and In-service Teacher Education Programs in India
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Innovation Manager (IM)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
● Minimum Postgraduate in Education/Management/Science/Engineering
● Not required, experience in pedagogy and tutoring are considered as an asset.
Age limit for the candidate:
● Age Limit not more than 50 years
● Excellent command in spoken and written English
● Critical, innovative and reflective thinking
● Reasoned decision-making and self motivation
● Intercultural understanding
● Excellent communicator with leadership and relationship skills
Tasks and Responsibilities
● S/he needs to analyze innovative teaching methodologies which could mitigate the impact of the fourth industrial revolution on Indian labour force.
● S/he will be involved in the development of innovative learning courses. The mission is to reach out to a high number of stakeholders dealing with the education system in India.
● S/he will acquire international exposure needed to analyze innovative teaching methodology in education in different cultural contexts.
● S/he will participate in the preparation and implementation of projects’ milestones and events.
● In addition to this the University authorities will assign tasks time to time
General Job Description
● Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders of the EDUREFORM project.
● Ensure that the best practices developed in the framework of the project are implemented at the University.
● Facilitate brainstorming sessions and build other repeatable processes to generate new ideas, leveraging other humane resources to acquire innovative thinking.
● Brainstorm new operational capabilities, programs and processes to further evolve the organization’s operations within the customer service, technology and consumer electronics industry
● Assess the fit to make recommendations for new ideas, manage the prioritization process of them and determine the resources needed for concept testing initiatives in education settings.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The selected candidate will get attractive salary amount of INR 6, 21, 086 / – per year excluding taxes.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidates must send a CV and a separate Motivation letter along with required documents in PDF format, in English before the 18th June 2021. Do not forget to submit both the documents, without these documents your application will be considered as incomplete, therefore
disqualified from the hiring process.Email your complete applications at: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org and send one copy to email@example.com before the cutoff date 18/06/2021.
1) Applications received in time will be scrutinized and list of eligible candidates will be displayed on website at www.unishivaji.ac.in
2) The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be provided
3) Applicants who are eligible will not informed individually
4) University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised and the decision about the selection of the Innovative Manager will be up to selection committee
5) Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process based on their Merit Asking for additional information or clarifications please contact or mail at
Dr. P.S.Patankar, Professor and Head, Department of Education. ( 02312609182/ 83 )
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18/06/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Shivaji University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Innovation Manager (IM) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com