Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC. Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach. Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
Chandigarh University invites applications for full-time faculty positions in BBA/MBA (Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Recruiter/Senior Recruiter
- Marketing/IB/HR/Decision Science/Data Analytics/Statistics/QT/Economics/General Management/Strategy/Marketing/Finance/Economics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Roles and Responsibilities
a) Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes, using each course’s standard course outline as a guide.
b) Develop course curriculum, course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations.
c) Participate in program level learning assessment. Participation includes helping articulate learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
d) Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
Ph.D. is must.
Specialization : Marketing/IB/HR/Decision Science/Data Analytics/Statistics/QT/Economics/General Management/Strategy/Marketing/Finance/Economics
Post Graduate in Mgmt. + Ph.D. with minimum 8 years (Assoc. Prof.) and 5 years (Asst. Prof.) of teaching experience.
Candidates with minimum 3 years of Industry Experience in relevant field will be preferred.
Experience in the area of Marketing with Courses like Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, International Marketing, Supply Chain Management and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of HR with Courses like HR Analytics, OB & Leadership, Training & Development and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of Statistics with Courses like Operations Research, Decision Science, Quantitative Techniques, Statistics, Data Analytics, Econometrics, Mathematics and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of Strategy with Courses like Strategic Management, Business Ethics & Corporate Governance, Business Policy and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of Marketing with Courses like Digital Marketing, Advertising, E-Commerce, Supply Chain Management, International Marketing and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of Finance with Courses like Banking & Insurance, Financial Technology, Accounting, Financial Markets and good academic and research credentials.
Experience in the area of Economics with Courses like Industrial Economics, Labour Economics, Mathematical Economics, Environment Economics and good academic and research credentials.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote University’s reputation as best place to work
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary No Constraint For Deserving Candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
Mohali, Chandigarh, Punjab
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor)
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Recruiter/Senior Recruiter
Eligible and interested candidates may submit an online application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Recruiter/Senior Recruiter
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.