Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, fondly referred to as IITKGP by its kin, right from its inception formed the bridge between Indias ancient wisdom and modern technology. IIT Kharagpur started its journey in the old Hijli Detention Camp where some of our great freedom fighters toiled and sacrificed their lives for the independence of our country. The history of IIT Kharagpur is thus intimately linked with the history of the Hijli Detention Camp. This is possibly one of the very few Institutions all over the world which started life in a prison house.There were 224 freshers and 42 teachers in August 1951 when the first session started. The class rooms, laboratories and the Administrative office were housed in the historic building of the Hijli Detention Camp. The Institute started its academic programme with only ten Departments. IIT Kharagpur has been engaged in a steady process of development with about 18 academic departments, five centres of excellence. the vast tree-laden campus, spreading over 2100 acres has a self contained township of over 15,000 inhabitants. Currently we have about 550 faculty, 1700 employees and 9000 students on the campus.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development. The Institute invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for engagement of Ten (10) Nos. of Professional/Industrial Trainees in Finance & Account Section of the Institute. The eligibility criteria are as under :
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professional/Industrial Trainees in Finance & Account Section
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Educational Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com) with Intermediate Level Certificate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) within first three attempts (Non-appearance will be considered as an attempt).
• Age Limit : Below 25 years as on the last date of submission of Online application.
• Period of training : 12 months
• Others facilities : Shared unfurnished accommodation may be provided to the trainees subject to availability. License fee, water charges, electricity charges and charges for any other services rendered shall be recovered as per Institute rules.
• Scope of Work: The selected trainees will be required to work for 8 hours per day for 6 days in a week. They will be engaged in the works related to Finance & Accounts of the institute under the supervision of the Officers of the Finance 8i Accounts Section.
Leave : 2 and 1/2 days for each completed month of work.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Stipend : Rs. 15, 000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kharagpur, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Professional/Industrial Trainees in Finance and Account Section of the Institute
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply online http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/>> Quick Links >> Non-Teaching Positions] on or before June 25, 2021 and send a signed hardcopy print out of online application on or before June 30, 2021 to the “Deputy Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal” by enclosing self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials. Candidates with relevant computer knowledge will be preferred. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH etc. shall be made as per Gol norms.
Unless the hardcopy is received, the application will not be considered. The envelope should be superscribed “Application for PROFESSIONAL/INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE IN FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS”. _
|Important instructions for the applicant|
1. You must upload your photo and scanned signature as per specification specification (Sample photo and signature are given in the form).
2. The online application must be frozen by the closing date. Once frozen, the data can not be altered further. Please note that only frozen on-line applications will be considered.
3. The applicant has to take print out of online application after freezing and the hardcopy has to be sent to the advertisement authority. The hardcopy printout can also be generated within the closing date of online application from existing user link
4. The hardcopy print out of online application with necessary enclosures should be signed and sent to: Assistant Registrar / Deputy Registrar , (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – 721 302, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India.
In case of any problem encountered with online application, please contact ERP Section through phone: +91-3222-281018/281019. In case of any other queries, please contact Assistant Registrar (E-III), Phone: +91-3222-282135/282137, Fax: +91-3222-282020, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is for Application June 25, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Advertisement for Professional/Industrial Trainees in Finance and Account Section of the Institute
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.