Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
EVENT RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-06-2021
🏠 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🎪 EVENT NAME
AICTE SPONSORED TWO WEEKS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING LEARNING TOWARDS OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Velammal Institute of Technology (Velammal I Tech), since its inception in 2008, takes pride in its phenomenal growth under the guidance of our Honorable Chairman, Shri. M.V. Muthuramalingam. The college belongs to the Velammal Educational Trust, a registered non-minority service organization, established in the year 1986. The institution has developed the state of art infrastructure within the short span of time with dedicated and determined staff members. Velammal I Tech is ranked 2nd position in Anna University Results in Tamil Nadu. The institution offers 7 Undergraduate programmes in various branches of Engineering and Technology approved by AICTE, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and all programs are accredited by NAAC & NBA.
🎯 EVENT OVERVIEW
The objective of this FDP to be conducted in workshop is to nurture the philosophy of Outcome Base Education (OBE) and build the capacity of the young Faculty Members / Heads of department / Principal / Directors of the Institutions, so as to facilitate its institutionalization in the Teaching Learning System and other Academic Processes of the Institution and also facilitate its NBA accreditation processes. In this FDP, there will be technical sessions on the following topics, by renowned experts:-
• Necessity of Outcome Based Education In Engineering Studies and Overview of OBE
• Outcome Based NBA Accreditation and SAR
• Assessment Practices & Bloom’s Taxonomy
• Designing Course Learning Outcomes
• Writing Effective Co and Po Statements & Pedagogical Tools For Course Outcomes
• CO, PO, PSO and PEO Assessment – Direct and Indirect Tools
• CO , PO and PSO Mapping
• OBE Implementation With Bloom’s Taxonomy and CLO
• Setting Of Question Papers Using Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy
• Interdisciplinary Approaches in Pedagogy
• Sustainable Engineering Education Using Outcome-Based Methodologies
• Techniques To Track Students’ Performance Against CLO and PLO
• Online Tools For Effective Teaching &Learning
• Innovative Teaching Learning Practices
• Balancing Between Student Learning And Bureaucracy By Faculty
• Effective Mentoring Techniques
• Effective Student-Centric Teaching Methods
• Classroom Management as an Essential Teaching Skill
• Project Based Learning and Teaching for Technical Education
• Higher Order Thinking Skills
• Critical Thinking
• Johari Window As A Diagnostic Tool In Andragogy
• Continuing Education
• Overall Document Preparation for NBA – An Overview
Dear Participants !!!!!
Warm Welcome !
Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,Velammal Institute of Technology, Panchetti, Chennai, one of the prestigious institutions in Tamilnadu, have received an approval from AICTE for conducting the programme titled “EFFECTIVE TEACHING LEARNING TOWARDS OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION” Phase 3 , from 14/06/2021 to 26/06/2021 for the benefit of faculty members in Engineering streams.
Register Now Use below QR-Code
💎 CHIEF PATRON
Chairman, Velammal Educational Trust
💎 CO PATRONS
🏆 ORGANIZED BY
Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,Velammal Institute of Technology, Panchetti, Chennai, one of the prestigious institutions in Tamilnadu, have received an approval from AICTE for conducting the programme titled “EFFECTIVE TEACHING LEARNING TOWARDS OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION” Phase 3 , from 14/06/2021 to 26/06/2021 for the benefit of faculty
OBJECTIVES OF THIS STTP
• To create awareness in faculty members about Outcome Based Education System.
• To allow institutions to assess the student’s achievements rapidly, leading to increase the movement of students.
• To make the Students, to understand what is expected of them and teachers will know what they need to teach during the course.
• To Increase student involvement to feel responsible for their own learning and they should learn more through the individual learning.
• To implement various innovative teaching learning methods.
• To understand the implementation of OBE in NBA Process.members in Engineering streams.
Professor & Head
Department of CSE
Department of CSE
📰 WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Faculty members and administrators of College adopting or interested in adopting “Outcome Based Education “ model are invited to attend the programme. Registration should be done through the link provided. Selection will be on a first – come, first- served basis and will be intimated. Participation certificates will be issued to all participants who complete the FDP Successfully.
💰 REGISTRATION FEE ₹
No Registration Fee (Free)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested participants can register online by filling up the registration form, available online at https://forms.gle/JVjKKFH4YJXPyw4W8
Since the seats are limited, only first HUNDRED registrations will be accepted on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Last date of the registration for the FDP is 11/06/2021 (Subject to availability of the seat).
AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks Faculty Development Program On Effective Teaching Learning Towards Outcome Based Education
📅 EVENT DATE
Last Date for Registration : 11.06.2021
Intimation of Acceptance : 12.06.2021(via email)
Dates of FDP : 14.06.2021 – 26.06.2021 (12days) via Online Platform.
🏁 CONTACT INFORMATION
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Velammal Institute of Technology, Kolkata Highway, Panjetty, Tamil Nadu 601204, INDIA
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.