Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🎯 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Hyderabad was established as an Off-Campus in 2011 at the invitation of the erstwhile government of Andhra Pradesh. Since its inception, the campus at Hyderabad has been guided by the mandate of TISS in combining academic excellence with social relevance. The scope of its activities through innovative and interdisciplinary teaching programmes, research studies.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
Saksham which means “Capable” or “Self- reliant” in Sanskrit is a TISS project that implements counselling services for Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients in collaboration with the Mumbai District Tuberculosis (TB) Control Society (MDTCS). The programme supported by the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria was initiated in August 2014
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Programme Officer (Data Entry and Verification)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
MSW/MA Psychology/ MHA/MPH and other allied fields.
• Willingness to undertake extensive travel in Mumbai.
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar fields.
• Previous experience in the area of counselling / TB /HIV will be given preference.
• Proficiency in excel and report development will be given preference.
• Local Mumbai and agglomerate candidates will be given preference.
Terms of Reference for the position of Data Entry & Verification Officer
• Identifying, Mentoring and Coordination with the Peer Counsellors for Tele Counselling.
• Capacity Building of Peer Counsellors.
• Managing the data of the Peer Counsellors, verification and quality control.
• Developing monthly and quarterly reports.
• Maintaining task log of Peer Counsellors.
• Undertaking administrative aspects viz leave management, submitting attendance sheets of Peer Counsellors to the Finance Team.
• Co-ordination with DTOs for data gathering, submission, sharing reports and assigning tasks to Peer Counsellors.
• Supporting Programme Officer, Mumbai for Counsellor reporting aspects.
• Supporting the Capacity Building Specialist for coordination with Regional Hubs.
• Any other task assigned by Senior Programme Manager and Regional Co-ordinator.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Programme Officer (Data Entry and Verification) Total salary CTC : Upto Rs. 31,000 p. m
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
a) Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now) provided alongwith this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
Please apply on the following link: https://forms.gle/VPa53W5MbpkZsro19
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview *
Last Date for application: June 10, 2021
Advertisement for the post of Programme Officer (Data Entry and Verification), Saksham Pravaah, TISS, Mumbai
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of Filling of Online Applications June 10, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites online applications from eligible candidates for Programme Officer (Data Entry and Verification) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.