Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
In 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), set up in 1986 by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, is a statutory institute by virtue of an Act (2006) of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as “Visitor‟. NIFT has 17 professionally managed full-fledged campuses including one at Srinagar, J&K.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Translation Officer (Hindi)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the (bachelor’s) degree level.
Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the (bachelor’s) degree level.
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the (bachelor’s) degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the (bachelor’s) degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at (bachelor’s) degree level; 2. Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking
DUTIES TO PERFORM:
- Translation of day to day official letters, office orders, departmental orders, various publication of official journals, books, forms, circular, manuals, articles etc., from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- To collect, examine and review periodical reports and to submit consolidated report on Rajbasha promotion to the Competent Authority.
- The compilation / classification of comparative data of achievements under various Government’s scheme and programmes.
- To motivate the employees of NIFT to work in Hindi and help them in preparing the material.
- To initiate follow up action on decisions taken in Official Language Implementation Committee(s).
- To take action at office level on all instructions related to Official language development and to submit related correspondence.
- To take action at office level in all matters related to Hindi Teaching Scheme and other training schemes.
- To assist employees in the implementation of work of Official language policy and in other official matters.
- Maintenance of all records related to Official Language.
- Any other work related to development of Official Language.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Short Term Contract Basis in a consolidated monthly pay scale of (Rs 40000- 45000) based upon the relevant qualification & experience. The appointee shall be paid monthly consolidated salary as decided by NIFT.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Rangreth, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
NIFT Srinagar invites applications from the suitable candidates for the post of “Junior Translation Officer (Hindi)” on Short Term Contract Basis in a consolidated monthly pay scale of (Rs 40000- 45000) based upon the relevant qualification & experience. Interested candidates may submit the detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including passport size photograph, address, contact details, educational qualifications, experiences etc may submitted by or before 13-06-2021 (05:30 PM) through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those candidates who have applied earlier in response to our Advt No: 16405(1)/NIFT/Sgr/Estt/Recruitment/2018/667 dated: 22-04-2021, shall not apply for abovementioned post.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for submission of online applications 13-06-2021 (05:30 PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Fashion Technology Srinagar, SIDCO Electronic Complex, Rangreth, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir , 191132, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Fashion Technology Srinagar Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Non Teaching position of Junior Translation Officer (Hindi) on Short Term Contract Basis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org