Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 30-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Application for the Teaching Positions of Curriculum Development Experts and Subject-Matter Experts Recruitment
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointment of Curriculum Development Experts and Subject-Matter Experts for the development of detailed syllabus and content for their courses. An organization or a team can also apply as an entity expressing interest in developing different parts of the curriculum/course development in one subject area. The broad curriculum for three years and detailed syllabus needs to be developed by June 30, 2021. The Course
detail for the first 6 months/one year needs to be developed by July 31, 2021
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Curriculum Development Experts and Subject-Matter Experts
- BBA (Retail Management)
- BA (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Key qualifications specific to relevant field of course:
- At least Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- The candidates are able to show experience in developing curriculum and imparting training in the relevant field(s) and/or a minimum of 10-15 years of work experience in the relevant field(s).
- Recognised for their academic/industry-wide contribution to the field at national and international level.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV(s), examples of relevant work done, scope of work that you can deliver and expected remuneration for the same with justification of costs. Please email on email@example.com
- Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Before applying, candidates/teams should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions norms.
- Decisions to award the work will be made by a committee formed by DSEU based on an interview. While cost will be a consideration for this we would also look for someone who has the experience of developing curriculum and course content. Also ability to devote resources and time to the project with immediate effect will play a role in selection. The team/individual needs to work closely with the DSEU team and be willing to receive and work on feedback.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding any delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for an interview.
- The decision of DSEU in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information and mode of selection will be final, binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by DSEU in this connection.
DSEU reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment process and even after the selection / appointment of the candidate, if he/she does not fulfil the conditions specified in the notification.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date or without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- Original documents will be required to be submitted for verification as and when asked by the University.
- The last date for applying is 3rd June 2021.
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 3rd June 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(011) – 20985112
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointment of Curriculum Development Experts and Subject-Matter Experts for the development of detailed syllabus and content for their course
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com