Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 29-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sakeshwar Gramin Vikas Seva Sanstha’s B.Ed. College which is located in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. The college provides quality higher education in Arts and Commerce streams at graduate and research level. The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The college provides a stimulating, safe and supportive environment, in which students aim for success. Apart from teaching, research and publication activities, the College is best known for its academic and extracurricular events for students, teaching and non-teaching staff of the affiliated colleges of Savitribai Phule Pune University . The College regularly organises various national and international conferences and workshops every year on current noteworthy topics and modern trends. The highly qualified staff, well-equipped laboratories and well -stocked library in the college premises have yielded positive. The institution provides the employ ability and communication skills for the development of students. It provides quality education in an environment of discipline. The focus is on shaping students to become self-disciplined, self-dependent and self-confident individuals
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Physical Director
- Art Teacher
- Performing Art
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor (Maths, English, Marathi / Hindi)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Physically Handicaped candidates will be prepare as per Govt Resolution for the post of lecturer.
- The candidates from reserved categories should also forward one xerox copy of application along with application submission receipt (without enclosing testimonials) to the deputy registrar (Reservation Cell) Savitribai Phule University of Pune, Ganesh khind, Pune – 7
- Appointments made on the basis of these advertisement will be Subject to final Judgement of Hon. High court writ petition No. 12051/2015 & 175/2018 & others Qualifications:
- Principal: Master Degree in any Subject with B + with Ph.D 15 Years Teaching Experience.
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree with B + in relevant subject along with M.Ed. and NET/SET examination passed.
- Librarian : M.A./M.Sc./M.Com.& M.Lib, B+ with NET/SET examination passed.
- Physical Director: M. P. Ed.
- Art Teacher : M. F. A. (Master of Fine Art)
- Performing Art: M. A.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications from eligible candidates for the following posts with Bio-Data including Qualifications, Age, Caste, Subject, etc. should reach within 07 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with attested copies of Certificates & Mark sheets at the following Address or e-mail Secretary, Sakeshwar Gramin Vikas Seva Sanstha’s B.Ed. College, in Frunt of Gurukul Bulding, Laltaki, Ahmednagar.e-mail – email@example.com
Candidates should apply also through E-mail • firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates from reserved categories should also forward one xerox copy of application along with application submission receipt (without enclosing testimonials) to the deputy registrar (Reservation Cell) Savitribai Phule University of Pune, Ganesh khind. Pune – 7
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 07 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0241 – 2570425 / 26 / 27 / 28
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org