Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
REGISTRAR RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune) is an institute of National importance and one of the newly established IIITs by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India, under Public Act of Parliament. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune (abbreviated IIITP), is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology, a group of institutes of Higher education in India focused on Information Technology.It is established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India and few industry partners as Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Institution. Government College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) was the mentor Institute for Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIITP).The IIITP is located in Pune, Maharashtra, and it started its academic sessions from July 2016. The Institute is operating from the temporary campus of KJEI’s Trinity Academy of Engineering at the scenic foothills of Bopdev Ghat, Yewalewadi, Pisoli, Pune.
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune, an institute of national importance, established by an Act of Parliament, under Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India under Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode, invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Registrar, as per details given below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
(a) Qualification: Post Graduate degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute.
(b) Experience: At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of ₹7000/- and above OR
8 years of service in the AGP of ₹8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational
15 years’ of administrative experience of which 8 years’ as Deputy Registrar in the GP of ₹7600/- (as per 6th pay Commission) or an equivalent post
(i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law.
(ii) Experience in computerized administration / legal /financial / establishment matters / statutory functions at autonomous
(iii) Proficient in management with interpersonal skills
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Registrar Pay Level-14 (₹1,44,200-2,18,200) (as per 7th CPC along with admissible allowances)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
i. The detailed advertisement and application form can be downloaded from institute website www.iiitp.ac.in.
ii. The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of the duly filled in application form along with self-attested copies of the certificates along with the fee receipt, by speed / registered post (Application should not be
sent through courier service) to the following address:
The Assistant Registrar,
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune,
Survey No. 25 & 27, Near Bopdev Ghat, Kondhwa Annexe,
A/P: Pisoli (Yevlewadi), Tah: Haweli, Dist: Pune-411048, Maharashtra
iii. The envelope containing all documents should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Registrar”.
iv. An advance copy of the application form duly filled in along with all supporting documents (Single pdf file) should be sent through email to email@example.com.
v. IIIT Pune will not be responsible for any postal delay
- Applicants should go through all the instructions carefully.
- Admission of candidates to all stages of the recruitment is purely provisional and the final selection is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Hiding of information or providing false information will lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment process.
- All qualifications obtained by the candidates should be from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates should fulfill all essential conditions related to qualifications, experience and age on the date of publication of advertisement.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for presentation / interview to a reasonable limit.
- The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate to be called for presentation or interview etc.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information provided in the application form. If information provided in the application form was found to be incorrect / false at a later date, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled. Grammatical errors / Spelling mistakes may be avoided.
- Applicants should not have been convicted by any court in a criminal case.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should send their applications Through Proper Channel failing which, their application will not be screened for next round. However, applicants working in private organizations or on temporary/contract posts shall submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. Candidates may submit an advanced copy of the application form with all enclosures through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates screened for presentation or interview etc. and a candidate selected for the post will be informed individually via email or on their correspondence address provided by them in their application form.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of interview, result of interviews and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field / profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- In case of appointment on Deputation, the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time, shall be applicable.
- The age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / PwD / EWS / EX-SERVICEMEN / WOMEN and other categories are applicable as per Government of India norms. Candidate claiming age relaxation should attach certificates in support of their claim (formats are attached with the application form). OBC (Non-creamy layer) / EWS certificate issued on or after 1 st April, 2021 shall only be considered for any relaxation. The persons with disability (PwD) shall attach a copy of a Disability / Medical Certificate as per Government of India norms with the application form. Persons suffering from at least 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for any relaxation.
- The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the advertisement, if found at a later date.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for appearing in the presentation or Interview etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to jurisdiction of Courts / Tribunals in Pune.
- The candidates are advised to visit the Institute website www.iiitp.ac.in from time to time for information, updates etc. Updations, if any will be published on the website only and not in any newspaper. However intimation regarding process / interviews or final selection will be conveyed through personal email only. Canvasing in any form will lead to disqualification.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of Fee Submission 18/Jun/2021
Last date for Receiving soft copy 18/Jun/2021
Last date for Receiving hard copy 24/Jun/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Registrar positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.