Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sainik School Kalikiri is the twenty fifth Sainik School in the country and the second in Andhra Pradesh. Established in the year 2014, the School functions under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. It is a fully residential school for boys and girls, and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. The school offers admissions only to Class VI and Class IX. A Local Board of Administration oversees the overall administration of the school and ensures implementation of policies laid down by the Board of Governors from time to time. General Officer Commanding, Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Secunderabad is the Chairman of Local Board of Administration of the school. Our motto, ‘LEARN TO LEAD’ encompasses our core values and our promise to lead your child in every step of the way.Since its inception, the school has been rendering yeomen service to the nation by imparting quality education to the students hailing from different sections ofthe society.We view parents as an integral part of the child’s journey,and encourage feedback on their child’s progress from time to time. The school is located 5 kms away from Kalikiri Railway Station and 75 kms from Tirupati Railway Station. The sprawling greenery, the lush green, and the chain of mountains abutting the school is indeed a blessing for the cadets to grow hale and hearty.
Sainik School Kalikiri invites applications from eligible candidates for the following Post Graduate Teacher vacancy purely on Temporary Basis
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teacher
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Post Graduate in English with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in relevant subject from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution.
Post Graduate in English with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B A Ed /B.Sc.Ed in relevant subject from any NCTE recognized institution. Desirable: 2-4years of experience in CBSE affiliated school.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Post Graduate Teacher Consolidated Pay Rs.55,692 /-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Kindly visit https://sskal.ac.in/careers for qualifications, eligibility and other details.Last date for receiving duly filled in applications is 10 Jun 2021 (Thursday). The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the school website along with email to the individual candidates by 12 Jun 2021. Selection Procedure for shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 15 Jun 2021. No call letter will be forwarded separately to the shortlisted candidates in this regard Candidates are requested to frequently visit the school website for any updates The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative reasons.
(1) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available at the school website at https://sskal.ac.in/careers or https://forms.gle/5nL8iaAd7f7CXMVE9.
(2) Recent Passport size photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded in the link provided in Google form.
(3) Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category as application fee (Nonrefundable) is required to be transferred to Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, A/c No 33765500102, IFSC No SBIN0017427 State Bank of India, Kalikiri Branch (Code : 016427) through Online mode and detail of Transaction ID should be filled in application form.. Applications without Transaction ID will be rejected. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
(1) The list of Shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on school website by 12 Jun 2021 and selection procedure for the shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 15 Jun 2021.
(2) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection procedure. Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a Residential School.
(3) Applicants with higher qualifications and experience, proficiency in sports/games, NCC, etc., will be given added credits during the short-listing process and selection process/interview. Indian Nationals only to apply.
(4) Applicants are to clearly provide their email ID and mobile number in the google Application form to enable the school to communicate the date/schedule of selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection will also be updated on school website.
(5) Candidates are to bring the certificates/documents in original (in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
(6) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. Last date for receipt of Applications is 10 Jun 2021.
(7) The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative reasons.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10 Jun 2021 (Thursday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
Sainik School Kalikiri invites applications from eligible candidates for the following vacancy purely on Temporary Basis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org