Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Rahul College of Education (B.Ed., M.Ed.) has been established by notable Social Worker and Educationist Pt. Lallan R. Tiwari Hon. Founder Chairman of Rahul Group of Schools and Colleges in the year 2006 to promote teacher education across India which located in the western sub-urban of Mumbai near Bhayandar creek in a picturesque landscape adjacent to Arabian Sea. The visionary who remains committed to his dream EDUCATION FOR ALL. The vision of teacher education is that the teacher education programs prepare the teachers for the role of being an “encouraging, supportive and humane facilitator in teaching-learning situations to enable learners to discover their talents, realize their physical and intellectual potentialities to the fullest, and to develop character and desirable social and human values to function as responsible citizen. Quality imperative is a dynamic concept that always adapt to an institution which is undergoing profound social and economic transformation through constructive change.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Associate Professor Education
- Assistant Professor Perspective Course
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching Mathematics
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching Science
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching English
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching Hindi
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching Economics
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching History
- Assistant Professor Pedagogy of teaching Commerce
- Assistant Professor Performing Arts
- Assistant Professor Health and Physical Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• The above posts are open to all, however candidates from any category can apply for the above mentioned post.
• Reservation for women & disable persons will be as per rules and guidelines stipulated.
• Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will be preferred. The qualifications and pay scale for the post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professors are as prescribed and laid down by the University of Mumbai, from time to time.
Applicants are required to account for breaks, if any. in their academic career.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The details of the qualifications, pay scale & allowances will be supplied on request from applicants.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications with full details should reach The SECRETARY, Shree Rahul Education Society, C/o: Mother Mary’s Jr. College. Navghar Road, Bhayander East. Thane 401 105. within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicants who are already employed must send their application through proper channel only.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
022-28151122 / 33
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org