Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Directorate of Industries and Commerce, Government of Assam in association with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a Deemed to be University under Department of Commerce, Government of India intends to engage an experienced person for the following post on contract basis for a period of one yea
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Intern for Export Cell in Guwahati (01 Post)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The minimum qualification required to appoint the intern will be Post Graduate with at least 55% of marks. Candidates should be a Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Economics/International Business/ Management or related discipline with good academic record and should process excellent command over written and spoken English and well- versed in handling data in
computer. Experience of carrying out data collection & analysis, prior experience and degree/ diploma on export import management will be preferred. The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice, if required.
Desirable: Graduate/Diploma in Exim Management or at least 2 years of prior relevant experience. The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidates and requirement of the institute. Desired age will be 25 -40 Years.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Emoluments: The position carries a consolidated amount of 35,000/- per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The selected candidates shall be required to join the duty immediately.
Interested Candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online using the
given link http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo00.asp?jcode=Intern_May2021
latest by 7th June 2021 Only Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the written test, computer skill test and interaction before the selection committee through online/offline mode
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission of online applications is 7th June 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for Intern for Export Cell in Guwahati (01 Post) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.