Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PROJECT POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🎯 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.IISER Pune has initiated a 5 years Integrated Masters programme and a post-Masters PhD programme in Integrated Sciences in an intellectually vibrant atmosphere of research. Apart from classroom instruction, IISER builds student skills in areas such as scientific inquiry, problem solving, communication skills, computational sciences, electronics and instrumentation and workshop practices. IISER plans to develop advanced teaching and research labs where students will have the opportunity to pursue experiments as well as advanced research under the mentorship of world-class faculty. Eventually, this should make education and careers in basic sciences more exciting and rewarding.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Project Associate-I (PA-I)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Educational Qualification
M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics with minimum 70% marks / equivalent grade.
Preference Candidates having hands-on research experience in electrochemistry / electrochemical characterizations and
electrochemical device fabrication will be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
1] Rs. 25000/- + 24% HRA per month
2] Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE/ Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 15, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No.
31/2021” and “Project Associate-I” in the subject line of the email.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible
to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and
experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submission of online applications is June 15, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (20) 2590 8001
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advt. No. 31/2021 – Recruitment for positions of “Project Associate-I” under the project purely on temporary and contractual basis on consolidated emoluments. Last date of submission of applications – June 15, 2021 (Click here for detailed advertisement).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.