Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PROJECT POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 by a visionary partnership between the industrialist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Mysore royal family and the Government of India.Over the last 111 years, IISc has become India’s premier institute for advanced scientific and technological research and education. Its mandate is “to provide for advanced instruction and to conduct original investigations in all branches of knowledge as are likely to promote the material and industrial welfare of India.” In keeping with this guiding principle, the Institute has strived to foster a balance between the pursuit of basic knowledge and applying its research for industrial and social benefit.IISc’s reputation and pre-eminence ensures that it attracts the best young faculty members trained in the best laboratories around the world. In 2018, IISc was selected as an Institution of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India, and it consistently figures among the top Indian institutions in world university rankings.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Project Assistant
- Postdoctoral Position
- Project Manager – Communications
🎯 PROJECT DETAILS
Project Assistant Project Details: Two project assistant positions are available for the project on microfabrication of pressure and chemical sensors in the Department of Instrumentation and Applied Physics, Indian Institute of Science.
Postdoctoral Position Project Details: The project is on device fabrication of optoelectronic sensor for the detection of gas molecules in the Department of Instrumentation and Applied Physics, Indian Institute of Science.
Project Manager – Communications Bengaluru Science and Technology (BeST) Cluster BeST is part of the Science & Technology clusters area major initiative under the Prime Minister’s Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council (PM – STIAC). The Bengaluru cluster has is being incubated by the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
OPENING FOR THE PROJECT ASSISTANT POSITIONS:
Qualification requirements: Applicant should have a BE / MTech Degree in ECE / EEI Instrumentation or any other relevant field.
Technical skill: Knowledge of electrical measurements, basic programming languages, and/or fabrication
Duration: 1-2 years
OPENING FOR THE POSTDOC POSITION:
Qualification requirements: PhD degree in Physics / ECE / Instrumentation or any other relevant field
Technical skill: Knowledge of microfabrication, device measurements in field effect transistor, Knowledge of optoelectronic measurements, handling of optical instruments, candidate with any of these or all skills are invited to apply for the position, programming language.
Project Manager – Communications
• PhD/MBA/PGDM/MS with a Bachelor’s in STEM;
• Experience of having worked in technology based organizations, including start-ups, would be an advantage;
• 8+ years of project management experience;
• At least 4 years’ experience operating as a professional within a communications or marketing environment
• Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders;
• Understanding of statistical principles and methods for data analysis;
• Experience of working in a collaborative model of programme execution;
• Campaign management experience across a range of on and offline channels;
• Event management experience;
• Brand management experience.
• Candidates whose prior work experience have an excellent match with the skills and competencies, would be considered for the position, even if there are some variations in their education and experience parameters
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Project Assistant As per the norms, begins at a monthly salary of Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA
- Postdoctoral Position As per the norms, begins at a monthly salary of Rs. 47,000 + 24% HRA Duration: 1-2 years
- Project Manager – Communications As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Project Assistant Interested candidates can send a detailed CV to Prof. Abha Misra : firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager – Communications Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com (Please specify the subject line as: Application for Project Manager – Communications, BeST cluster)
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Application for Project Manager – Communications, BeST
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for the Project Assistant and Postdoctoral Position positions
Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for the Project Manager – Communications positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.