Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani has been setup with an objective to produce best-in-class human resources in IT and to harness the multidimensional facets of IT in various domains. IIIT Kalyani strives to evolve into a world-class academic institution with the highest quality of education and research facilities and produce industry ready IT graduates to meet the industry demands. The institute will act as a catalyst in fostering an innovative entrepreneur-focused ecosystem to ensure that new products, solutions and IP are created in the State taking advantage of the intellectual capital of the State.IIIT Kalyani has been set up at Kalyani, West Bengal by Government of India (MHRD), Government of West Bengal and industry partners on a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) basis, being funded in the ratio of 50:35:15 respectively by the above three parties. Additionally, the Government of West Bengal has lent support to the institute by granting 50 acres of land for setting up the Campus. The industry partners of IIIT Kalyani are Coal India Ltd. and Rolta Foundation for the present
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani invites applications from Indian nationals for recruitment as guest faculty for online classes for the following papers in the semester commencing from July, 2021. Honorarium per hour for the courses will be as per the norms of IIIT Kalyani.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Humanities – III (Psychology)
- Humanities – IV (Financial Management and Organizational Behaviour)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential Qualification: PhD with first class in the preceding degree
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
Honorarium per hour for the courses will be as per the norms of IIIT Kalyani.
Kalyani, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application form, essential qualification, and other details can be downloaded (Application form for recruitment of Guest faculty) from the institute website www.iiitkalyani.ac.in. Soft copy of the application complete in all respect should be sent to email@example.com by 16.06.2021.
Subject of email should be “Guest Faculty for ………………………………………… (subject)”.
For each of the qualifications, professional experiences, achievements, etc., documentary proof in the form of self-attested scanned-copies to be attached with the application. The originals must be produced when asked for.
- Incomplete applications / applications without necessary enclosures may not be accepted.
- Any misleading wrong information provided by the candidates may lead to summarily rejection of the application, if found subsequently, also the appointment will be cancelled.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements for the post does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification
and experience higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations must submit noobjection from current organization.
- No interim queries regarding interview / selection process will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form.
- Decision of the Selection Committee and the Director of IIIT Kalyani with respect to the selection process is final.
- Legal disputes, if any with IIIT Kalyani are restricted to the jurisdiction of Kalyani Court only.
- Interviews will be held online. Shortlisted candidates will be notified about the date, time and meeting link separately.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 16.06.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.