Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-05-2021
🏫 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
DES Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College (DES SNFLC) has distinct advantage of having a unique heritage of Deccan Education Society, and we intend to fiercely guard and cherish it. We follow the same tradition of our parent society today, which is reflected in the tremendous growth of DES SNFLC in a short span of time. DES Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College has entered in its 13th year, keeping pace with the social change and answering responsibly, all the demands of any complex and intricate global legal set up. We have brought about tremendous metamorphosis in terms of inculcating legal education through innovative pedagogy.More importantly astride the mandatory curriculum, our institute has rightly entered the realm of legal research, to open up the minds of our students in consonance with the demands of globalization, and sensitize you to the current developments in the legal arena.
Applications are invited from the candidates having acquired the necessary academic and professional qualifications and fulfilling other conditions applicable to the post of Assistant Professor to be filled in on ad-hoc basis for the academic year 2021-2022 in D. E. Society’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune.
Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the necessary qualifications and other conditions, mentioned in the
table below, for Assistant Professors
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Law (For B.A.LLB And LLB Courses)
- English (For BBALLB 5 Years Integrated Course)
- Business and Management (For BBALLB5 Years Integrated Course)
- For Non Law Subjects ( For BALLB 5 Years Integrated Course)
- 1. Political Science
- 2. Economics
- 3. Sociology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For detailed information about qualifications, experience and schedule of conduct of interviews and other terms and conditions, please visit our website: www.despune.org/careers
Good Communication Skills, Ability to work in a team, Goal Orientation Curriculum Designing, Teaching Pedagogy, and
Assessments as per AICTE requirements for management programs
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Subject – Law (For B.A.LLB And LLB Courses) LLM And NET/SET/Ph.D (As per UGC Regulations 2009)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Subject – English (For BBALLB 5 Years Integrated Course) M.A. English, NET/SET/Ph.D. (As per UGC Regulations 2009)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Subject – Business and Management (For BBALLB5 Years Integrated Course) MBA / PGDM /M.Com. (As per UGC Regulations 2009)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR For Non Law Subjects ( For BALLB 5 Years Integrated Course)
- M.A. Political Science / M.A. Economics / M.A. Sociology And NET/SET/Ph.D. (As per UGC Regulations 2009)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Pay & other service conditions will be as per the rules prescribed by the AICTE/DES from time to time.
📌 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from the candidates having acquired the necessary academic and professional qualifications and fulfilling other conditions applicable to the posts of Assistant Professor to be filled in on ad-hoc basis for the academic year 2021-2022 in D. E. Society’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune.
1 .The Application Form for the above posts is available on www.despune.org/careers
2.The detailed information regarding number of posts, eligibility, academic and professional qualifications, experience and the terms and conditions are available on aforesaid website of the Society.
- The Application Form for the above posts is available on www.despune.org/careers ( Download Application)
- Candidates are requested to down load the Application Form from the aforesaid website and email the duly filled application along with certificates and other required documents in Single PDF file to email@example.com
Required Documents :
A] Graduation Mark sheet
B] Graduation Certificate
C] Post Graduation Mark sheet
D] Post Graduation Certificate
E] Ph.D. Degree Certificate / Notification (If awarded)
F] NET/ SET Certificate (If available)
G] Copies of Aadhar Card and PAN Card
(Candidates are requested to annex the above documents in same order as mentioned above)
- The posts mentioned above are permanently Non Grant in nature.
- The appointments for the above posts will done on Ad-hoc basis for the A.Y. 2021-2022
- The candidate should fill in the Application with utmost care. Discrepancy if any, arising in future regarding the information in submitted application will be sole responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must provide their own correct Postal Address and Mobile Number (preferably What’s App No.) in their application for easy communication.
- Candidates should not forward their resume and application to any other E-mail address of the Institute or Deccan Education Society, Pune. Only the Applications received on the above mentioned email I.D. will be considered.
- Decision of the Society / Institute shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the scrutiny of applications / short listed candidates list.
- The shortlisted candidates for the above posts will be called for Online or In- person interview as situation permits considering the pandemic and current lock down.
- The services of the selected candidates for above mentioned posts are transferable to any other non grant units of the Society in case of administrative necessity.
- The last date of application is 27th May, 2021, Thursday. Candidates should email their application along with required documents on or before last date to the given email I.D.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date of application is 27th May, 2021, Thursday
📜 CONTACT INFORMATION
📱 PHONE NUMBER
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.