Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC. Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach. Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Executive Director- Liberal Arts
- Manager – Ranking & Accreditation
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Executive Director- Liberal Arts
- Overall financial & academic performance of the University Institutes.
- Execution of strategic Long-term & short-term plans for University.
- Institutes brand value is strengthened in the field of academics.
- Faculty development & satisfaction.
- Student Experience.
- Collaboration of Institutes under the cluster.
- Strategic tie-ups, Consultancy, Collaborative research with Industry.
- Research, Technology Transfer and Knowledge creation.
- Leverage latest technology to drive business and academic performance.
- Compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies.
Manager – Ranking & Accreditation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manager (Accreditation & Ranking) will be responsible for timely preparation and submission of all documents and reports besides soliciting periodic updates from different academic and nonacademic divisions and departments of the institute.
- Ability to identify information requirements of various accreditation and rankings to develop systems to receive data from different academic and nonacademic divisions / departments of the institute, periodically. Maintenance and upkeep of important records/documents of the institute for timely retrieval and handling of as may be from time to time with timelines.
- Collate information (data and learnings) form internal departments, participants and stakeholders.
- Put in place mechanisms to ensure accuracy, quality and relevance of data and learnings.
- Should be able to analyze facts and data and present them in a manner desired by the accreditation and ranking body, besides exercising sound judgment needed in arriving at inferences and recommendations.
- Manager expected to have good knowledge of rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to lead a team of staff assigned in the cell and other administrative responsibilities to accomplish the tasks being undertaken by the A&R Cell.
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team; demonstrate integrity, honesty and high ethical standards and ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders, including students, faculty and staff.
- Analyze ranking outcomes for benchmarking, understanding competitors, identify quality improvement areas, cause and effect of ranking scores across time line data through relevant statistical tools and techniques.
- Write detailed reports, present results on how to best use ranking parameter scores, research/survey outcome findings.
- Perform administrative duties assigned and required on the job.
Desired Candidate Profile
- PH.D./Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 10 years of experience in similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution.
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must have an intimate knowledge of the higher education landscape in India and internationally.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a high level of pro-active customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, develop effective networks and partnerships.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary No Constraint For Deserving Candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
Mohali, Chandigarh, Punjab
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Executive Director- Liberal Arts / Manager – Ranking & Accreditation positions
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Executive Director- Liberal Arts / Manager – Ranking & Accreditation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.