Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
CEPT University invites applications for the position of Assistant Manager (Accounts) / Senior Executive (Accounts) for Finance & Accounts Office at CEPT University. The University is looking for professionals, who possess excellent analytical skills, time management abilities, in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems, and communication skills with an understanding of various operative processes at the University level.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION / DEPARTMENT
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) / Senior Executive (Accounts) for Finance & Accounts Office
🎯 ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bill passing & Accounting with correct Account Code or Cost Centre Code.
- Manage all the accounting financial transactions by entering correct account information after scrutinising documents.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Perform quarterly and annual account closings.
- Preparing and updating account payables / receivables / Assets / Liabilities.
- Ensure payments are being made and received on time.
- Perform tasks in compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Summarize financial status by collecting data, and preparing balance sheets and profit and loss statements. / Assist Dy. CFO & CFO in Financial Statements / FCRA matters.
- Secure financial information with regular data backups.
- Any other work as assigned by the University from time to time.
- Payroll preparation.
- CEPT University is in process of implementing a new ERP system. Candidate with exposure and experience in implementing an ERP system in Finance and Accounts functions will have an added advantage.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- CA, MBA (Finance), B.Com, Master’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or a related field with at least 55% or an equivalent grade.
- In case of CA or MBA (Finance), Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a similar capacity preferably in Education or Corporate Sector.
- In case of B.Com or M. Com or a related field, Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a similar capacity preferably in Education or Corporate Sector.
- Proficiency in Accounting software e.g. TALLY, SAP, JDE or any other modern software and working skills MS Office and accounting equipment.
- Working knowledge of organizations applicable financial practices and procedures, as well as a thorough understanding of Government rules and regulations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and administration skills.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Resume / CV (including names of 3 references).
- Please mention current and expected emoluments and perquisites.
Last date is 26–May-2021. The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
Note: Interested Internal candidates may also submit their applications through their Dean/HODs.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 26-May-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
CEPT University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Assistant Manager (Accounts) / Senior Executive (Accounts) for Finance & Accounts Office positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.