Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) sees itself as a quality university delivering quality education to quality students from the world over. The Xavier University came into being with the Government of Odisha passing the Xavier University, Odisha, Act, 2013.Xavier University inherits the legacy of XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar), a premier world class B-School in the country. The identity of Xavier University is distinguished by its philosophy of ‘Inspiring Futures’ by not just walking the well-trodden path but striking out and exploring new paths. There is a clear intent to be the first to respond to the needs of the society and enable the building of sustainable communities that inspire the future of the State and the Country serving as an active agent of change.
Applications are invited from meritorious and talented teachers for appointment to faculty positions (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor) for School of Rural Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
Applications from candidates with good credentials in teaching and conducting high quality research in the area of Rural Finance are invited for the following faculty positions:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Rural Finance
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Associate Professor
Requisite qualifications: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with First Class or equivalent (in terms of Grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout and minimum of 8 years teaching/ research and publication/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor
Requisite qualifications: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with First Class or equivalent (in terms of Grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout and at least 3 years post-Ph. D teaching/research with publication/industrial experience.
Desirable qualifications: Having MBA (Finance) or equivalent at post graduate level, and/or having a professional certification in finance related areas like CA/CMA/FRM will be additional qualifications. Industry experience in rural banking, agricultural finance, microfinance, insurance, or commodities would be given preference.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Commensurate with the profile of the selected candidate(s).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates with good academic records, experience, and requisite qualifications may apply through Online Application Form.
The Last date for application is 31st May, 2021.
• Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the University.
• Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
• The University reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
• No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
• Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
• For regular appointment there would be a probation period of 2 years.
• The University offers structured pay scales for all faculty positions.
• Last date for receipt of Online Application is 31st May, 2021.
• We look forward to receive your application in the online application form format only. Please include your name in the attachment -file name while uploading your CV.
• Candidates who have already applied need not apply again.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Last date for application is 31st May, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Xavier University Bhubaneswar invites online applications from eligible candidates for faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor) on regular basis (Click Here)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.