Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The institute is an autonomous body, fully funded by Govt. Of India and controlled by SLIET society, registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860. The institute awards its own Certificates, Diplomas, Undergraduate and Postgraduate approved and recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. Ph.D. programmes have also been started after it attaining status of Deemed to be University. ant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET) was established, with a vision to act as an international podium for the development and transfer of technical competence in academics. It is committed to provide best possible technical education and to cater to the technical manpower requirements with emphasis on practical training in industry.
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal, Distt. Sangrur (Punjab) is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute which has been established by Ministry of Education, Government of India with the objectives of providing qualified manpower at non-formal & skill development, Diploma, Graduate and Post Graduate level in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology.
The Institute invites applications for the following non-teaching positions in the prescribed performa (available on Institute website www.sliet.ac.in), as per detail given below, so as to reach by 05.07.2021 till 5:00 P.M.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Medical Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed
b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education,
d) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
MBBS with 02 years experience as Medical Officer in the Health Department of Central/ State Government or a registered private Hospital.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Registrar* Academic Level-14 with an initial start of Rs.1,44,200/-.
- Medical Officer (Female) Pay Level-10 with an initial start of Rs.56,100/-.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application on prescribed performa along with self attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience and other relevant testimonials by speed post/registered post to:-
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET),
Longowal-148106, Distt. Sangrur (Punjab)
Application form for the above posts can be downloaded from the Institute website www.sliet.ac.in.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Duly filled application in the prescribed performa must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/-, in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, SLIET, Longowal payable at Longowal/Sangrur (Fully exempted for SC/ST/PH & female candidates).
The last date of receipt of application form along with all enclosures and application fee is 05.07.2021 by 05:00 P.M.
The envelope containing the hard copy of application form must be superscribed as “Application for the post of
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of applications due to postal delay.
- Incomplete applications or applications without fee will be rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease or not to fill any of the advertised post without any notification.
- The interested candidates can also be considered on deputation.
- The in-service candidate should apply through proper channel. However, they may send advance copy of the application.
- The applications that do not meet advertisement criteria will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Written Test/Presentation/Interview. In the absence of the same, candidature will not be considered for written test/presentation/ Interview.
- No TA will be paid for appearing for written test/presentation/interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding eligibility/conduct & result of written test/interview etc. and reasons for not being called for written test/interview etc.
- The Institute may adopt any method (i.e. through written test or as decided by the Competent Authority) for screening the candidates and mere eligibility will not entail any right of the candidates to be called for interview.
- The prescribed Essential Qualification/Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entile the candidates to be called for test/interview.
- Experience acquired after minimum prescribed/required qualification will only be considered.
- Institute is free to restrict/change the criteria to call the eligible candidates for the written test/interview.
- Reservation in Direct recruitment shall be applicable as per Govt. of India Norms. The Appendix to DoPT O.M. No.36011/6/2010-Estt(Res) dated June, 2010 and Govt. of India O.M. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31st January, 2019
- Applicants are required to check the website regularly for further update.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant.
- Only minimum one year continuous experience in an organization/Institute will be considered/counted towards experience.
- In case of any typographical mistake/clarification, the decision of the Director of the Institute will be final.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 05.07.2021 by 05:00 P.M.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📱 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Registrar and Medical Officer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com