Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 20-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Panjab University is located in Sector 14 and Sector 25 of Chandigarh, spreading across an area of almost 550 acres. The academic institutes on the campus and four Regional Centres are grouped under the Faculties of Arts, Science, Languages, Law, Education and Fine Arts, Business Management and Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Dairying, Animal Husbandry and Agriculture. Most of the departments have their own specialized libraries, and the working period runs for at least 180 days in a year. The University has been incorporated for the purpose, among others, of making provision for imparting education in Arts, Letters, Science and the learned professions and of furthering advancement of learning, the prosecution of original research, with power to appoint University Professors, Readers and Lecturers, to hold and manage educational endowments, to erect, equip and maintain University colleges, libraries, laboratories and museums, to making regulations relating to the residence and conduct of students and to do all such acts as tend to promote study and research”.
Applications are invited for the following temporary positions in sponsored project entitled “IMPACT OF YOGA AND COGNITIVE SOCIAL MODERATORS ON STRESS AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN COVID-19 ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS” under the supervision of Professor Seema Vinayak, Principal Investigator, Department of Psychology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The position is purely temporary for one year and terminus at any point of time during project
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
- Yoga Trainer
🎯 DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
Junior Research Fellow:: IMPACT OF YOGA AND COGNITIVE SOCIAL MODERATORS ON STRESS AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN COVID-19 ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Junior Research Fellow: MA in Psychology with minimum 60 % marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC) ,from UGC recognised university/institute. Knowledge and experience of statistical analyses and computer is mandatory. Cleared National eligibility test qualification such UGC-CSIR-NET or an equivalent test recognised by DST, India.
Desirable: 1. Prior experience in psychological research
Job Requirements: To do data collection , field visits, compile results, maintain lab/project notebook, scientific
records pertaining to project, any other project related work.
Yoga Trainer MA in Yoga with 55 % marks for General Category (50 % marks in case of SC/ST/PH). Knowledge and experience of statistical analyses and computer is mandatory Desirable: 1. Experience in psychological research 2. ICMR ,NFT/ NET qualified
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 31000/- pm + HRA (NET/ NFT/ICMR test cleared)
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 25000/- pm +HRA(Non- NET candidates )
- Yoga Trainer Rs 20000/+ HRA .
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply online to the undersigned (email@example.com) with Bio-data(Matriculation Onwards ). Kindly mention the above project title, your detailed contact address, E-mail. Cell No. Telephone No. etc. Interview dates will be intimated to shortlisted candidates
- Candidates should necessarily mention their email address and cell phone number in their CV, so that they can be informed about the date and time of interview, if shortlisted.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for interview (online/Offline – to be decided by the PI)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview,if called for interview.
- The tenure of the above said posts are coterminus with that of the project.
- Eligibility for the said posts will be determined following the submission of all the requisite documents by the stipulated date and after checking the original documents .
- If no NET / ICMR qualified applicants are available or if applicants with NET are not found to be suitable for either of the above posts, then candidates with MA in the subjects mentioned against each post will be considered . Qualifications can be modified by PI after receipt of applications/ at time of interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is Within seven days (inclusive of holidays) of this notification.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellow and Yoga Trainer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.