Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 19-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Management Development Institute Gurugram (MDI Gurgaon), one of the India’s premier Business Schools, launched its second campus at Murshidabad in West Bengal in 2014 with an intention to impart management education, nurture talent, and groom them to become global leaders. The campus was inaugurated by the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee in August 2014, with simultaneous commencement of classes for first batch of students of AICTE approved 2 years full time residential Post Graduated Program in Management (PGPM). The establishment of this prestigious institution in the eastern economic region was in fulfilment of certain academic and visionary objectives while keeping in view the
high standards of professional education, training and skills that a reputed B-School like MDI would usher in its wake.
Management development programs (MDPs) and other training and skill development initiatives are also featured regularly in the campus calendar. Executives, trainees and officials receive open as well as customized knowledge through these programs which are of varying duration. Research is an important constituent of MDI’s vision and mission. The entire academic community is research active and carries out research work of consistently higher standards that can contribute to the national goal of innovation, socio-economic development and environmental sustainability.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Placement & Business Development Manager
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
❖ Good academic recordwith an MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM with min. 55% marks.
❖ Dynamic and good network with industry, corporate & business houses on placement of management students
❖ 10 to 15 years of extensive experience in placement of students, B2B sales, representing brand name of educational institutes preferably business schools.
❖ Preferably below 50 years of age
❖ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
❖ Conducting Final and Summer Placement activities for the PGDM students
❖ Tap more hiring opportunities in core companies for students
❖ To enhance Value Placements through better Brands coming on campus as recruiters as well as higher salary packages offered to students year on year
❖ To sell the skills of students to employers
❖ To brief students on job market realities and opportunities in the market
❖ To orient students with interview techniques, soft skills, art of negotiation, CV writing, personality development, interpersonal and communication skills, career planning and career mapping etc. Conduct competency building workshops, attitude and grooming workshops, resume building workshops etc.
❖ Counselling of students and evaluation of their performance and make recommendations for personal growth
❖ To remain updated with student’s profile, previous work experience, academic achievements, and other special attributes which can match with job requirements.
❖ Seek employers and bring them to campus for hiring
❖ Establish relationship with the HR departments of the Industry, Corporate& Business houses and promote students for placements as appropriate
❖ Networking with employers and mentoring students for best fit
❖ Contact Industry, Corporate & Business houses to develop reciprocally beneficial partnerships for jobs and internships
❖ Develop an active on-campus business and industry presence – schedule and advertise campus recruitment for employers
❖ Help students identify employment options that match their career interests. Assist students in all aspects of job search including resume writing, interviewing techniques and job referrals
❖ Schedule and follow up on student interviews with prospective employers
❖ Prepare a database of companies, their contacts and prospective employers. Create a quantitative and qualitative measurement system to evaluate the effectiveness of the stakeholders and success of the entire system utilizing data and resources for improvement of the standards of engagement
❖ Designing annual placement activity calendar, outstation tour plans (corporate visits), budgeting, keeping track of annual income and expenditure for placement
❖ Business development for the Institute in the form of corporate tie-up with industry/ corporate/ business houses for MDPs, trainings & Consultancy assignments etc.
❖ Sell open MDPs to companies for nomination to the programmes
❖ Identify needs of the companies for custom MDP programmes and get these designed for selling custom MDPs to the companies
❖ Get Consulting projects from companies
❖ Marketing and Branding of the Institute
❖ Identify case study development opportunities with companies to be authored by MDIM faculty.
❖ Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Director.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Monthly consolidated fixed remuneration payable would be Rs. 1.5 Lakhs. In addition, variable pay (Max. Rs. 6 lakhs/annum) in the form of bonus/ incentive/ success fee would be paid annually based on performance and business outcome.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Raghunathganj, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at MDIM Web Portal www.mdim.ac.inunder the link “Careers with us” section or click the link: https://www.mdim.ac.in/career-with-us The last date of online submission is 09-Jun-2021. On successful submission of application, a printout of application along with copies of the testimonials should be sent by Regd. post/Speed Post to “Registrar, MDI Murshidabad, NH-34, Kulori, PO – Uttar ramona, PSRaghunathganj, West Bengal Pin 742235 so as to reach latest by 19-Jun-2021. For further details about the Institute, please visit www.mdim.ac.in
Management Development Institute Murshidabad invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Placement & Business Development Manager positions
- Appointment will be made on contract basis (on equivalent consolidated remuneration) for a period of two years initially and can be extended further, purely based on performance, as reviewed by the institute at the end of each year.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions/vacancies advertised for recruitment during the process; not to fill up any / all position(s) / select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. No appeal in this regard shall be entertained or accepted by the Institute.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call every candidate for the interview who may possess the essential qualification & experience. No representation in this regard will be entertained by the Institute from any candidate. The candidates must satisfy themselves of the eligibility conditions before applying for any position.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the position at the level lower than the advertised position, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panels reserved against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised positions if the candidates are not found suitable for the positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake, which can be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communications made to the candidate.
- All the applications received within the due date will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts, as per MDI HR Policy and Service Rules. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through speed post / email about the venue, mode, date and time of interview. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted for the interview. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/
non-receipt of communication due to lapse on the part of Indian Postal Department.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidate, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience & age.
- Calling a candidate for interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the position and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected for the position.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct of interview and reasons for not being call for interview.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage will be considered disqualification.
- Candidates should be well versed with day to day computer operations and competent to operate user friendly software viz. Tally, MS Word, Excel, Power point, ERP etc.
- Medical check-up and character and antecedent’s verification / background check may be carried out of the selected candidate. In case of any adverse report received, the selection of the candidate will be treated as null and void.
- The selected candidates shall be initially posted at MDI Murshidabad Campus, West Bengal. However, the services are transferable within MDI Society.
- Efforts will be made for online interview. In case of offline interview, all candidates appearing for Interview will be reimbursed AC-II rail fare in the shortest route on production of proof of journey. No other allowances will be admissible.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of online application 09-Jun-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 9674727164, +91 9674757164
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment Advertisement for the Position of Placement & Business Development Manager (on Contract) (Last date of online application: 9-Jun-2021)
- Newspaper Advertisement (Economic Times, 18th May 2021 & Times of India, 19th May 2021)
- Web Advertisement
- Online Application Link
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.