Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 18-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NS NIS Patiala is the main Academic Centre of Sports Authority of India under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India. The present campus of NIS was inaugurated at Patiala on 7th May, 1961 mainly with the aim to study the standard of sports in the country and to provide quality Coaches in different sports and games. The NIS Diploma in Sports Coaching was started in 1963 to groom and train sports persons for a coaching role. Besides being the Academic centre of SAI, the Institute is home to training of elite sports persons for international competitions across disciplines.
The Institute has also been designated as the National Centre for Sports Coaching (NCSC) by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India. NCSC has been set up to enhance sports coaching education in the country and also to create coaching development framework of the country and to conduct the research in technical, tactical and skill development aspects of coaching and training of
athletes. Its aim would be, to produce competent and confident coaches for the sports sector
At present, there is a requirement of engaging proficient Coach Educators in specified disciplines for training Coaches in various centers. Details and requirements for the engagement of Teaching and Coaching Faculty is given below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Senior Coach
- Table Tennis
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Diploma in Coaching from SAI,NS NIS, or from any other recognized Indian/foreign university Experience (in years) 07 (Seven)
- Medal winner in Olympic/Paralympics/World Championship or Twice Olympic Participation Experience (in years) 02 (Two)
- Olympic/Paralympics/International Participation Experience (in years) 04 (Four)
- Dronacharya Awaardee Experience (in years) 02 (Two)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall submit their applications duly completed in all respects through email (please download the application format). The application should contain complete and definite information in respect of each of the columns.
Mode of submission of applications: Through e-mail:
Completed Applications shall be submitted as an attached word document file or PDF file on
- Contract Period: Initial contract period shall be 4 years, which can be extended by SAI further based on performance. SAI NS NIS or the candidate can end the contract with one months notice.
- Salary: Salary package will be provided on the of basis of experience of selected candidate.
- Candidates in regular government jobs other than SAI can apply following proper procedures in accordance with Departmental Orders. (Deputation)
- All other applicants are to forward their particulars in the enclosed Performa by 28 May 2021 (05:00 PM) by e:mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates meeting the essential qualifications and experience will be called for interview. The candidates will be required to make a presentation on any selected topic. This will be made available to the candidates’ at least 4 days in advance.
- Candidates are to upload their Eligibility certificates along with the Performa.
- Decision of SAI NS NIS in all matters regarding eligibility, shortlisting and selection would final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
- SAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process if so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter The decision of SAI NS NIS will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- For any further queries, please contact: 0175-230-4550(Academics Cell) from 10 am to 5.30 pm in working days or e-mail at email@example.com.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 28 May 2021 (05:00 PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports invites applications from eligible candidates for Academic faculty positions (Senior Coach Cycling /Senior Coach Table Tennis /Senior Coach Yoga)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com