Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
ADMINISTRATION POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 18-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🎯 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff. IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.In 2005, IIM Lucknow expanded its area of influence in the realm of management education by becoming the first IIM to set up a satellite campus exclusively for Executive Education at NOIDA in Delhi NCR region.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Head (Administration) on contract basis for its Noida
Campus, Noida initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years, subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the Institution
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Head (Administration)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The Head (Administration) should have the acumen and the stature to be the overall in-charge of all administrative activities such as, Infrastructure and Estate Management, Transport, Personnel, Security, Horticulture, Sanitation, Stores & Purchase, Facilities, Students Affairs and MDP Hostels etc. He will report to the Dean–Noida Campus and perform a set of assigned administrative duties & responsibilities under his guidance in accordance with the set rules & policies of the Institute. The incumbent needs to continuously interact with various departments, Faculty and students to understand the expectations. He/She will be assisted by Officers & Staff to carry out his responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
❖ Candidates should possess a Postgraduate degree from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 15
years’ relevant experience in the areas of administration and allied areas.
❖ In case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the requirement of Post-graduate may be relaxed.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
❖ Good interpersonal skills with ability to handle the cross functional teams with a solution oriented mindset.
❖ The candidate should possess basic computer knowledge such as MS Office Tools, Email etc.
❖ Good understanding of Central Government Rules, Regulations & procedures.
❖ Excellent communication skills – oral and written
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Head (Administration) Monthly Consolidated Emoluments: Between Rs. 80,000/- to 100,000/- (all inclusive)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their form online by clicking on the following Google-Form link on or before 02.06.2021 (5:00 pm). No any other mode of application will be entertained.
Link – https://forms.gle/am6JcMJRxuWVb88A7
Chief Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road,
Lucknow – 226 013
For any clarification / queries, candidates may contact the Senior Administrative Officer (Estt.) on Phone No. +91-522-6696919 or the Personnel Section on Phone No. +91-522-6696912.
- The candidate selected for the above position will be engaged on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of two years’ subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for the Selection Process/Interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for further recruitment process to a reasonable number on the basis of higher qualifications and/or experience.
- The date of selection process/interview will be communicated later to the shortlisted candidates by email ONLY. The candidates are advised to check their emails regularly.
- In view of the current COVID-19 situation, the selection process may be conducted in online mode (through Google meet etc.). Candidates are required to mandatorily mention their Gmail ID in application form.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce all original Certificates, Degrees and other documents pertaining to their educational / professional qualifications, work experience, age etc. for verification purpose at the time of final selection process. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of their candidature.
- Candidates already in government service should either apply through proper channel or should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Lucknow (www.iiml.ac.in) regularly for any updates, amendments and corrigendum. It will be placed on the Institute website only.
- The above position is of contractual nature and thus candidate (s) will have no right to claim any regularization / absorption etc. in the Institute.
- No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed to participate/attend the Interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The Institute also reserves the right not to fill the post if it so desires.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Legal disputes if any will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 02.06.2021 (5:00 pm)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.