Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 18-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IISER Tirupati is the sixth Institute in the chain of IISERs established by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of HRD for imparting quality education in basic sciences and for setting up state-of-the-art research facilities for frontline and cutting-edge research in science. It started academic activity started in August 2015 in the spacious transit campus located at Sri Rama Engineering College, Rami Reddy Nagar, Karkambadi Road, Tirupati.The permanent campus of IISER will come up at Srinivasapuram and Panguru of Yerpedu mandal, just 3 kilometres from IIT Tirupati campus. The establishment of IISER and IIT in Tirupati paves the way for a unique synergy of two premier educational institutes in the country.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on purely contract basis:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Metallaphotoredox Catalyzed Remote (β & γ) C(sp3)-H Trifluromethylation & Acylation of Carboxamides.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
• Candidates having a valid CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE score card.
• Candidates having experience in Synthetic Chemistry/Catalysis etc.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
• Junior Research Fellow: Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR/UGC – NET, GATE etc. with
valid score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month.
• Others will be eligible for Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month
• Appropriate increment in fellowship may be provided after completion of 2 years as JRF or for candidates with more than
2 years of research experience as per the DST guidelines.
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to email@example.com on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 10th June, 2021. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (e.g. JRF / Project Assistant: 17/2021) in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application). List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: 24th June, 2021 via virtual mode).
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to
interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration the qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 5.00 P.M. on 10th June, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (0877) 2500 400
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati, Transit Campus: Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,Rami Reddy Nagar, Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Assistant” under SERB funded project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.