Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 17-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, established in 1957 by the Uttar Pradesh State Universities Act, in its long eventful journey has constantly striven to live up to its motto, “आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः” (Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions) by assimilating diverse ideas, people and beliefs into its academic life. The geographical location of the University is 26.7480 degrees North (latitude), 83.3812 degrees East (longitude). The University, the first to be established in Uttar Pradesh after Independence and named after the great political thinker, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya is located in the holy city of Gorakhpur and inherits the spiritual and philosophical legacy of Buddha, Kabir and Guru Gorakshnath. Spread over 191.21 acres, it houses 06 faculties comprising of 29 departments that have been playing a significant role in imparting holistic education to the people of the Eastern region since its inception. As a residential-cum-affiliating State University it can boast of a rich academic legacy, illustrious alumni, experienced, qualified and dedicated faculty members, transparent, effective and responsive administrative set up, state-of-the art library, Wi-Fi campus, ample career growth opportunities for its students, advanced research facilities and a vibrant and safe campus. With its cherished goal of nourishing creative talent and scientific temper among its students and sensitizing them to larger socio-economic and political realities, the University aspires to contribute meaningfully to regional and national development.
On-line applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) of Assistant Professor (Temporary) under the Self-Financing Scheme
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (Temporary)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Institute of Agriculture & Natural Sciences
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Entomology & Zoology
- Animal Husbandry & Dairy
- MBA in Agribussiness
- Plant Pathology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Temporary) (For the Discipline of Engineering)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Temporary)
(For the Disciplines of Agriculture, Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Science)
A) (i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subjectfrom an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR/ICAR, GATE or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and
their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted fro NET/SLET/SET :
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions :-
(a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
(b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
(c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
(d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
(e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or an similar agency.
Note 1: The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note 2: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World
University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
(ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
(iii)the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University(Shanghai).
Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities, and Appendix II (Table 3B) for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Emoluments: Scale & Pay as per existing University/UGC norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
On-line applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) of Assistant Professor (Temporary) under the Self-Financing Scheme in Institute of Agriculture and Natural Sciences at D.D.U Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. Duly completed application form with the required self attested documents must reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009 (U.P.) by registered/ speed post only on or before 15.6.2021.
On-line applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) of Assistant Professor (Temporary) under the Self-Financing Scheme in Institute of Engineering & Technology at D.D.U Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. Duly completed application form with the required self attested documents must reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009 (U.P.) by registered/ speed post only on or before 15.6.2021.
- Application form, other details and Qualifications as per University Statutes Dt. 03.12.2013 (As amended up to date) are available on University Website www.ddugu.ac.in. UGC/ICAR/ AICTE/ NCTE norms (as applicable). The online application filling process will close on
- Application form, other details and Qualifications as per University Statutes Dt. 03.12.2013 (As amended up to date) are available on University Website www.ddugu.ac.in. UGC/ AICTE/ NCTE norms (as applicable). The online application filling process will close on 12.6.2021
- Every applicant will have to submit a Fee of Rs. 1,500/ for Unreserved, O.B.C. and EWS Category and Rs. 1,000/ in case of S.C./S.T. Category posts, through online process via the University website.
- The applicant shall download the Application Form (Part I & II) after completing the on-line procedure and send it after signing all the pages of Application Form (Part I & II) by Registered/Speed post at the given postal address along with the self attested testimonials on or
before 15.6.2021 to the following address: Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) without giving any reason.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates to be called for the interview.
- Candidates must write the name of post with subject, advertisement No. along with details on the envelop.
- Reservations will be applicable as per U. P. State Government norms/rules. Other states OBC/SC/ST/EWS candidates would be treated as General Category candidates.
- The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease or withdraw any advertised post(s) without giving any reason.
- The actual No. of Posts may vary at the time of interview.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for attending the interview. No claim for regular appointment/regularization shall be entertained at any stage.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.6.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
On-line applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) of Assistant Professor (Temporary) under the Self-Financing Scheme in Institute of Agriculture and Natural Sciences at D.D.U Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com