Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIELIT, New Delhi was setup in March 2000. It is a professionally managed Centre with a proven track record. It is an IT corporate with clear-cut strategies and its various operations are aimed at giving its customers a total package of IT solutions and products. It has proven its capability of providing quality Computer Education and handling large projects of Govt. Organizations in different sectors. The Centre was initially worked as Branch Office of NIELIT, Chandigarh Centre. It has become an independent Centre of NIELIT since 1st November, 2012 after jurisdiction of Centres. The centre has accomplished many feats in executing various turnkey IT Projects which involved the computerization of many Hospitals and various Government offices of Delhi Govt., PSU and Autonomous bodies of Govt. of India. Preparation of IT Plan has also been undertaken for many Offices of the Delhi Government.
NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for the following positions which are available purely on temporary contract basis on consolidated emolument for a period of one-year initially, which may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of NIELIT Chennai.
Educational/Professional Qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Job Description and Age limit for engagement of temporary project staffs are as under:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Consultant (Finance & Administration)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Consultant (Finance & Administration): Graduate or Higher with at least 10 years’ work experience in Finance and Administration in Central Govt. office.
- Prepare budget estimate.
- Control expenditure, maintain accounts.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Well-versed with the rules and regulation of DoPT, and GFR.
- Administer employees’ files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
- Maintain the personal file and service records of employees.
- Supervise completion of the payroll.
- Supervise administrative services within the office.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Essential: Intermediate with Knowledge of Computer. Essential Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as MTS/Office Assistant in any organization. Preference will be given to those who reside near to NIELIT Chennai.
- Handling Phone Calls
- Physical maintenance of records/ files
- Drafting Noting and Typing Official Documents
- Bank/Post Office Works related to Office.
- Cleaning Table & Making Tea/Coffee.
- Assisting in Different Official works etc.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Consultant (Finance & Administration) Maximum Consolidated Emoluments per month (Rs.) 30,000 to 40,000
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Maximum Consolidated Emoluments per month (Rs.) 18,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chennai , Tamilnadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The applicants should go through all the terms and conditions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, age etc., may APPLY ONLINE through website www.nielitchennai.edu.in/rect which will be available from 17.05.2021 to 25.05.2021(Till 05:00PM). If you want to apply for more than one post apply separately.
Eligible candidates applying through online application on or before 25.05.2021 will be shortlisted based on the educational/professional qualification, experience, etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 27.05.2021 through virtual mode. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online. Details regarding interview through Video Conferencing will be sent through email by 26. 05.2021.
The candidates must upload self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, etc. and passport size photograph and signature on portal. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only.
The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the last date of application. Incomplete applications (i.e without photograph, signature and applicable certificates etc.,) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs.200/- for all category per post.
✓ Mode of Payment:
✓ Before submitting registration form, please deposit registration fee of Rs. 200/- through Net-banking or G-Pay or BHIM or using any UPI and kindly note reference number.
✓ Account detail is mentioned below
✓ Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”
✓ SB Account No.: 31185720641,
✓ Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Kottur, Chennai – 600 025.
✓ IFSC Code: SBIN0001669
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Application Submission is on or before 25.05.2021(Till 05:00PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, NIELIT Chennai Centre,
ISTE Complex, NO. 25, Gandhi Mandapam Road , Chennai – 600025 , Tamilnadu, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for Consultant / Multi-Tasking Staff positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.