Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PROJECT POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 15-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university, founded as a not-for-profit public private partnership (N-PPP) in 1998, and is the first IIIT in India under this model. Over the years, the institute has evolved strong research programmes in various areas, with an emphasis on technology and applied research for industry and society. The institute facilitates interdisciplinary research and a seamless flow of knowledge. Several world-renowned centres of excellence are part of IIITH’s research portfolio. It has established various joint collaboration and co-innovation models with an industry outreach spanning significant national and multinational companies. Its innovative curriculum allows students the flexibility of selecting their courses and projects. Apart from academics the institute provides students with a comprehensive environment that promotes art and culture, sports, societal contributions and self-governance. Even undergraduate students get to participate in ongoing research and technology development – an opportunity unprecedented in India. As a result, a vibrant undergraduate programme co-exists along with a strong postgraduate programme.
Applications are invited for One (01), purely temporary, position in a research project at CSTAR, IIIT Hyderabad. The appointment will be made initially for one year, which can be renewed for subsequent year(s), subject to a performance review and availability of funds
- Project Staff
🎯 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Current permission less blockchains suffer mainly from scalability and high latencies. Layer-2 protocols are being developed on top of the layer-1 blockchains. Such protocols avoid disseminating every transaction to the entire network, exchange authenticated transactions off-chain, complete off-chain transactions in sub-seconds, help reducing fees, and enable
blockchains to scale. The primary focus of the project is on the security and privacy issues related to layer-2 blockchain systems.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Primarily project-related research work (literature survey, building prototypes, paper writing, attending/organizing conferences/workshops/tutorials, etc.).
• At the time of joining, the candidate must have a regular, full-time Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related area) from a recognized university.
• Preference will be given to the candidate who is GATE-qualified and has done at least 6 months of thesis work during the Master’s degree.
• Having blockchain-related research publications at recognized venues is a plus.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated salary.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application Procedure To apply, send an email to email@example.com along with a single PDF containing
- CV (with details of qualifications, experience, etc. Max 2 pages).
- Research statement (relevant to project’s scope. Max 2 pages).
- Copies of relevant certificates. Please keep the subject line of the email as: [PRJSTF_BLKCN_2021_ONE_AG] Application
• Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email by June 15th , 2021 for an interview; if on-site interviews take place, no TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
• Interview date: Between June 21st, 2021 and June 25th, 2021; the exact date will be communicated via the above-mentioned email.
• Selection will be based on candidate’s performance during the interview conducted by the committee.
• Selected candidate will be informed via email in the last week of June 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before May 25th, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for Project Staff positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.