Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 14-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INSTITUTE OF INFRASTRUCTURE, TECHNOLOGY, RESEARCH AND MANAGEMENT – RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management has been established by the Government of Gujarat as an Autonomous University and has been mandated to bring about significant change in Engineering Education with respect to Technical and Managerial knowledge in the area of Infrastructure. The objective of this Institute is to serve as a Center of excellence in Research and Teaching in all areas pertaining to Infrastructure, and the Institute has a vision of acquiring a status of National importance in Infrastructure and related areas.Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management offers Bachelor and Master of Technology programs in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. The Institute also offers Ph.D. studies in various fields in sciences, engineering, humanities and social sciences. The medium of Instruction is English and the examination is also conducted in English.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in GUJCOST, DST, Government of Gujarat Sponsored Project.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Geosynthetics Modified Landfill Mined Soil like Fraction as a Sustainable Fill Material
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M. E. / M. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering. Preferably M. E. / M. Tech. in Geotechnical / Geoenvironmental Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Transportation Engineering / Structural Engineering.
Duration of JRF position 3 years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, after every year, the progress of the candidate will be reviewed for further extension
*Note: The fellowship may be enhanced as per GUJCOST norms after completion of two years, based on progress review of the JRF and subject to approval by GUJCOST
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Rs. 25,000/- per month* + HRA as per Institute Norms (for GATE qualified candidates with valid GATE score)
Rs. 18,720/- per month* + HRA as per Institute Norms (for Non-GATE Candidates)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The applicants must apply online on or before 1st June, 2021 by filling the google form at below link: https://forms.gle/zKZKzJ8tuJjDnhPT8
The following documents shall be submitted in single pdf file along with the online application form:
- A one page cover letter describing background and motivation Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate / Diploma marksheet and certificate
- B.E/ B. Tech degree marksheets and certificate
- M. E. / M. Tech. degree marksheets and certificate
- Valid GATE score card (for GATE qualified candidates)
- Work experience, details of publications and any other relevant documents
- Reference letter from at least one referee is desirable
General terms and conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be communicated by email and/or phone for interview. The selected candidate will be eligible for admission in Ph.D. program at IITRAM as per institute norms. Separate application shall be made by prospective candidates for Ph.D. program
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, interviews of shortlisted candidates may be conducted through online mode. However, if it is decided to be conducted offline, the candidates are required to attend the interview at IITRAM at their own expenses (no TA/DA will be provided).
- Incomplete/wrongly filled applications forms will be treated as invalid during the shortlisting process
- In case of any doubts regarding the application, please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of application submission is on or before 1st June, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management invites online Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in GUJCOST, DST, Government of Gujarat Sponsored Project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org