Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge. The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values. The Institute is imparting holistic education, along with inculcating high moral values in its students. NIT Delhi has started its academic session in 2010 with three undergraduate B.Tech degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The academic activities of NIT Delhi were initiated at NIT Warangal in year 2010 which later moved to a temporary campus at Dwarka, New Delhi in June 2012 and now currently running at IAMR Campus, Narela (February 2014). Possession of fifty one acre land has been allotted for permanent campus of NIT Delhi on NH-1, Narela sub city, New Delhi. The process of developing the permanent campus has begun.
The eligible personnel/professional from Academic Institutions, R&D labs and Industry are invited for interview of guest faculty position(s) to be engaged for Full course @ Rs. 25,000/- per credit for theory/practical course.
Tentative requirement for the Guest Faculty Positions are listed below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Big data Technologies
- Data Sciences
- Internet of Things
- Software Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Machine Translation and NLP
- Networking, mobile, and distributed computing
- Data Mining and Data Warehouse
- Artificial intelligence, robotics, and cybernetics.
- High Performance Computing
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Applied Sciences and Humanities & Management (AS&HM)
- Humanities & Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The detail of educational qualification, eligibility etc. in respect of the above posts is as follows:- Minimum Eligibility:
- The Qualification for Guest Faculty shall be the same as those for the regular Assistant Professor, i.e. Ph.D. with First Class in preceding degrees in relevant discipline. Candidates having PhD degree after directly after graduation (B.E. / B. Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutions/University will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
- First Class both at UG (Bachelor’s) and PG (Master’s) Level.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Guest faculty position(s) to be engaged for Full course @ Rs. 25,000/- per credit for theory/practical course
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Important Note: Both the following step 1 and step 2 are required to complete. Applications will not be considered for short-listing the candidates, who are not following any one of the Step 1 or Step 2.
Step 1: All interested applicants need to fill the respective Google form using the following link (as per the department of application). This link will be available upto pm only.
Step 2: Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 4 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to:
For CSE Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Applied Sciences: email@example.com
Post Application Procedure:
Step 3: List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website tentatively on May 27, 2021 by 5:00 PM.
Step 4: Interview for the short-listed candidates will be conducted tentatively on May 31, 2021. However, the final schedule and other details of the interviews to the shortlisted candidates will be notified later on via their registered email address.
Step 5: Only selected candidates will be informed through email after June 01, 2021.
Step 6: In view of step 2, the hard copy of the application duly signed by the Candidate along with all documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience etc. should be submitted to the Establishment Section at the time of joining at the Institute, in case of selection.
For any further query, please contact the concerned Head of the Department.
For CSE Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Applied Sciences Department: email@example.com
- The selection of the Candidate as Guest Faculty is purely on Temporary Basis for a semester and shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
- Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self- attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
- Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
- The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
- i. One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
- ii. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
- iii. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
- The mode of interview will be online through Google meet/zoom/Skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared to only shortlisted candidates via email. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
- Candidates online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
- Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
- Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
- The offer of appointment is purely on temporary basis and does not entitle an individual to claim the any right of regular appointee.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before May 24, 2021 (by 5:00 PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for Guest faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.