Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 12-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. Courses that last for a semester are almost a foregone story at IITH. From 14-15 academic year onwards all B.Tech programs started offering courses that are of smaller credits; called the fractal academics; very carefully designed to keep the enthusiasm of the students and to keep them in pace with the state of the art from 1st semester till 8th semester. IITH in the past couple of years has been highly successful in building tie-ups with leading academic institutions around the globe. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
i-TIC Foundation is the Technology Business Incubator (TBI) at IIT Hyderabad, with focus on creating a supportive and nourishing environment for entrepreneurs. i-TIC provides the necessary facilities to these startup companies, along with guidance and mentoring by the faculty members of IITH and experts from the industry, to develop a robust ecosystem for entrepreneurship. It invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following post
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Executive: Programs & Outreach
- Executive: Accounts
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Executive: Programs & Outreach
• Graduate from a recognized university
• One year of work experience in the startup ecosystem or in the startup company
• Experience in managing events, conducting programs, coordination with various stakeholders or into business development, sales and marketing of a startup company
• Understanding of the startup ecosystem
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating a pipeline of good startups for incubation programs via conducting various outreach activities and events
• Organizing mentorship programs and other sessions for startups
• Creating a calendar of events which includes mentor sessions, outreach events, roadshows, workshops, boot camps, investor sessions, hackathons, maker events etc
• Attending ecosystem events and conferences to build a strong network of startups, investors, mentors etc
• Helping the stakeholders and guests with the facility tours and startup interactions
• Helping the operations and account team with vendor management and vendor communications • Any other assigned tasks by the superiors
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to own and manage the events from conception to end
• Good articulation and networking skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in hand
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Commerce graduate from a recognized university
• 2 years of experience in accounts and finance department of a company
• Experience in managing taxation, reports, audits, compliances
• Experience in working with accounting softwares
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Managing the accounts, taxation and billing operations of the organization
• Create standard operating procedures (SOP) for purchase, billing, reimbursements and payments
• Helping the team with the procurement of goods and equipment according to the organization policies
• Managing the funds from various grants and programs
• Helping the operations team to manage various activities like payroll, travel reimbursements, office and equipment maintenance, vendor management etc
Key Skills and Abilities:
• An eye for details
• Good with Microsoft excel and spreadsheets
• Ability to manage multiple projects and accounts with ease
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Executive: Programs & Outreach Consolidated Pay of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Executive: Accounts Consolidated Pay of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 24th May, 2021.
• Short listed candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
• The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.
• No TA/DA will be given to the candidate.
• For further queries, contact Prof. Suryakumar S., email: email@example.com ; phone: +91-8331036052
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Last Date for Application Submission is 24th May, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
🔔 Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.