Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of buildings at Permanent Campus. Academic, Hostel, Guest House, Laboratory Complex and Workshop complex buildings are constructed in Phase-IA. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh State of Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for the Teaching Adhoc Faculty Positions Recruitment
Invitation of applications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment (AY: 2021-22)
Applications are invited for the following Adhoc Faculty positions in the Departments/Schools as specified below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Adhoc Faculty positions
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- School of Sciences and School of Humanities
- Schools of Humanities -Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Civil Engineering
- First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
- First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology or First Class in both B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech. in Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering Or First Class throughout B.Sc., M.Sc. and M.Tech in Biotechnology Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
- Chemical Engineering /Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in respective branch of Engineering or allied branches. Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
- School of Sciences and School of Humanities (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English)
- First Class in both UG and PG in the relevant discipline and Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline –
- Schools of Humanities -Management
- First Class in B.E/B.Tech. (any branch of Engineering) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent. Or First class in Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with First Class in M.Com. (Full time) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent. Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
The appointment is purely temporary. The appointment will be terminated by 31.05.2022 or with one month notice whichever is earlier.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month with Ph.D qualification
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month with ME / M.Tech/MBA qualification
💺 JOB LOCATION
West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates have to fill the online application form (Click here for Online Application for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment ) available in the Institute Website www.nitandhra.ac.in by logging in with true credentials and relevant proofs as sought while filling the application need to be uploaded at requisite
➢ Please follow the following step by step procedure: Click here for Online Application
Step 1: The applicant has to sign up using their true credentials
Step 2: The applicant has to select the Department for which He/She is applying from the drop down menu and also have to select the category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST) and have to select the appropriate radio button against Pwd category.
Step 3: The applicant has to pay the application fee using the payment gateway. The application fee is Rs. 750/- for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Step 4: The applicant has to fill the application form in the prescribed format and should attach all the required documents (Scanned Original Copies) wherever asked for. Attachment of improper documents may bar the applicant from shortlisting.
The last date for submitting the filled in application form is 22.05.2021.
➢ The list of shortlisted candidates and the Schedule of interviews will be displayed in the Institute website on 31-05-2021.
➢ Selection of Adhoc Positions will be based on an online Interview.
➢ The shortlisted candidates will not be intimated individually. All the candidates are advised to keep visiting the website www.nitandhra.ac.in frequently.
➢ The online slots for the interviews shall be intimated by the institute along with the list of shortlisted candidates. No alternative interview slots shall be arranged other than the scheduled slots whatsoever the reason is.
➢ Selected candidates may have to join immediately by submitting the original documents for verification.
➢ All appointments are Adhoc and purely temporary.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 22.05.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute Of Technology Andhra Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for Adhoc faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.