Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School, Kapurthala has its roots back to the year 1992, inaugurated by Brig. Vinod Suri Cdr 23 (1) Armed Bde the then Chairman of the School. Armed Bde sponsored Army School in 1991 to cater for the wards of defence service personnel. The School is being run under the aegis Army Welfare Educational Society, non statutory private society, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Register of Societies. The School is located on Jalandhar Road in wide area of around 3.5 acres. It has beautiful surroundings spacious playgrounds and easily approachable from the main road.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT: Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT: Trained Graduate Teachers
- Special Educator
- PRT (Sanskrit)
- Accountant (ESM only)
- LDC (ESM only)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT:- Post Graduate Teachers
- English, Economics, History, Political Science, Commerce, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical Education, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- TGT: Trained Graduate Teachers
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT:- English. Economics. History. Pol. So. Commerce. Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical Education, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, (a) Must be a post-graduate with the subject in which employment is sought with B.Ed with minimum 50% marks In each.
- TGT: – Science. Mathematics. (a) Graduate with the subject in which employment ts sought with B .Ed wit) minimum 50% marks m each subject
- Counselor Graduate with Psychology wit) a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as Wellness Teacher/ Counsellor.
- Special Educator Graduate) with B.Ed. (Special Educate)) a B.Ed. General wit) one year Diploma in Special Educate)
- Librarian B. Lib. Science or Graduate wit) diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate with minimum twee years experience.
- PRT (Sanskrit) Graduate with B.Ed wit) minimum 50% marks in each.
- Accountant (ESM only) (a) Commerce Graduate or fifteen years service as a clerk in the Defence Services. (b) Base computer application course of Army/Diploma in Computer Applications of not less than one year duration. Knowledge of double entry system of accounting, excel sheet and accounting software, (c) Minimum 5 years experience as an Accounts Clerk n the Defence Services reputed organization.
- LDC (ESM only) (a) Graduate or ten year of service as a clerk. (b) Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 Key depression per hour), (c) Basic knowledge of accounting. Up to 55 Yrs of age.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application farm is available in the school office for Rs.100/- or same may also be downloaded from tie school website (www.apskpt.in) and submitted n school along wife the requisite fees in the form of bank draft in favour of Army Public School. Kapurthala payable at Kapurthala.
•Age Limit: Below 40 years for fresh Candidates & below 57 years for experienced Candidates (including ESM).
• Salary as per AWES rules & regulations.
• Last date for submission of application form is 20 May 2021 along with attested copies of certificates. Application by e-mail will not be accepted. Incomplete application will not be accepted.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• The interviews for the above vacancies will be held in foe month of May/June 2021. Test for Computer Proficiency and teaching will be followed by Interview.
• School Management reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel any vacancy without assigning any reason.
• No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
• Preference will be given to CSB & CTET qualified candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20 May 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org