Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Gurugram University will be synonymous with excellence in education. The students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society will live, learn and play in the sprawling lush green campus, nestled at Sector-51, Gurugram. It is great that you have taken an important step forward by choosing to embark on a future enriched with global studies at Gurugram University. The University will have faculty and other support and service staff, who will cater various needs of students and campus which will facilitate learning and imbibe the best practices among students. Moreover the University will provide world class facilities, which will be constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
Gurugram University Government of Haryana Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Public Health
- Department of English
- Department of Law
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1. National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, coursework and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter no. 7/66-2003 C IV (3) dated 17.07.2009 (Appendix II).
2. The minimum requirements of a good academic record, 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
3. A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level from industries and research institutions and at the entry level of Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports.
4. A relaxation of 5% (52.25% in place of 55%) may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
5. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible. Note:- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Assistant Professor APL-10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57700/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The University invites applications for the post of Assistant Professors in various disciplines. Details regarding posts, prescribed qualification, prescribed application form and instructions are available at Gurugram University Website http//www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in. Last date of receipt of application form is 27.05.2021 up to 04:00 PM. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving applications).
Note: “Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University website www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in; Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers.”
NOTE:- The University Administration reserves the right to withdraw the Advertisement without assigning any reason.
CORRIGENDUM FOR ADVT. NO. 04/2021, 05/2021 & 06/2021 Corrigendum for Advt. No. 04-2021, 05-2021 and 06-2021
Keeping in view of queries being received from the aspirant candidates applying for the teaching posts advertised by above advertisements, it is hereby clarified that applications must be reached on or before the closing dates as notified in these
advertisement at following address:-
The Assistant Registrar (Estt),
Mayfield Garden, Sector-51,
Applications for the following posts are invited on the prescribed application form available at Gurugram University website (www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in). Details regarding post, prescribed qualifications and instructions are available at University
Website www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- ( Rs.250/- for SC/BC & EWS candidates of Haryana) will be accepted through demand draft in favour of “Finance Officer, Gurugram University, Gurugram” payable at Gurugram. The
women candidates of Haryana domicile are to pay 50% of the requisite fee. The PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of requisite fee
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Application submission is on or before 27.05.2021 up to 04:00 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Gurugram University invites online applications from eligible candidates for faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.