Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 06-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune) is an institute of National importance and one of the newly established IIITs by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India, under Public Act of Parliament. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune (abbreviated IIITP), is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology, a group of institutes of Higher education in India focused on Information Technology.It is established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India and few industry partners as Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Institution. Government College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) was the mentor Institute for Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIITP).The IIITP is located in Pune, Maharashtra, and it started its academic sessions from July 2016. The Institute is operating from the temporary campus of KJEI’s Trinity Academy of Engineering at the scenic foothills of Bopdev Ghat, Yewalewadi, Pisoli, Pune.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (on Contract)
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE or IT with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.E. / M.Tech. in CSE or IT with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND Ph.D./ Submitted thesis in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranked institute.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. / B.Tech. in ECE or EEE with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.E. / M.Tech. in ECE or EEE with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND Ph.D. in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranked institute.
Department of Mathematics
B.Sc. in Mathematics / Data Science with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.Sc. in relevant discipline with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10- point scale, AND Ph. D in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranked institute
Desirable: Quality publications in SCI/SCIE/Scopus Index Journals. Candidates with higher qualification, good academic record, relevant experience will be given preference.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor (on Contract) Up to Rs. 80,000/- (Rupees Eighty Thousand Only) per month consolidated based on quality publications and performance in interview
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The detailed advertisement and application form can be downloaded (Click Here) from institute website www.iiitp.ac.in.
- Candidates who have applied against Advertisement No IIITP/Cont/Faculty/Adv/ 2021/2417 dated: 07/Jan/2021 (for the post of Assistant Professor (on Contract)) need not apply afresh. The application submitted earlier shall be considered.
- Candidates shall send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form in the prescribed proforma along with self-attested copies of the certificates (related to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, etc.) in single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th May 2021.
Important Instructions for candidates:
- Posts are temporary for a period of eleven months only.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications from recognized Board / University / Institute and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement.
- The certificates of work experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, salary, name and designation of the issuing authority along with their signature and stamp.
- Candidates applying for these posts should possess eligibility criteria on the date of application.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his / her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has
suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates / employees.
- Applicants should not have been convicted by any court of case.
- Application form (a) incomplete in any respect or (b) any fresh enclosures received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview etc.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appear the written test / interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be individually communicated through email or by telephone.
- Candidates must keep the Original Certificates & Testimonials ready for verification and along with ID proof.
- The reservation and age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / PwD / EWS / WOMEN and other categories are applicable as per Government of India norms. Candidate claiming reservation benefits should attach (as per Government of India format) certificates in support of their claim (formats are attached with application form).
- Old OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate/ EWS certificate shall not be accepted. These certificate should have been issued or updated on or after 1st April, 2021.
- The persons with disability (PwD) shall be required to submit the Disability/ Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms at the time of presentation /
interview. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be
eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test / interview etc.
- The services of selected candidates may be terminated by giving one month’s notice period on either side.
- Institute reserves right to reject any / all application(s) without citing any reason.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised post.
- Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to selection process would be final and binding on all the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune.
- The candidates are advised / required to visit the Institute website www.iiitp.ac.in from time to time for information, updates etc. Updations, if any will be published on the website only and not in newspaper.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Receiving application form with certificates in one pdf file via email 20/May/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.