Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, the ninth member of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Management family was established on December 15, 2009, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India with the extensive support of the Government of Jharkhand. The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of IIM Act 2017.IIM Ranchi currently offers a two years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), which is our flagship programme. Going by the growing importance and indispensability associated with human resources, we are the first in all IIMs offering a two years full-time Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM). We also offer a full-time Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.); a part-time Executive Doctoral Programme (ePh.D.) and an Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGEXP). Our programs are carried out in a world-class fashion with students being exposed to case-studies, relevant projects and relevant industry experience apart from class pedagogy.Thus IIM Ranchi prides itself in its carefully designed curriculum, a values-oriented approach and a holistically nurturing environment. Our programs are aimed at grooming students to enable them to face challenges of the real world; to make them efficient leaders who are grounded and humble; to instil in them the quest for excellence and not just for achievement. Having said that, with a pool of immensely talented students, guided by the most competent and capable faculty, we are truly an institute with a difference.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Manager-Quality & Cost Control
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Administrative Officer
- System Administrator
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Manager-Quality & Cost Control
Essential: Civil Engineering Degree with CA/ICWA/ Construction Management/ MBA (Finance). Recently retired personnel from CPWD/ Central Government / Central Autonomous bodies / Central PSUsand resident at Ranchican also apply.Candidates with experience in Quality Management and Financial Audit & Management will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 8 years relevant experience post qualification. Experience in Construction Management, Risk Management, Audit Compliance, Quality inspection and assurance, Scrutiny of Construction related bills and contract interpretations, Contract Management.
Essential Qualification:Any Graduate degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks. Desirable Qualification:MBA or Post- Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Experience:Minimum 7 years of relevant post-qualification supervisory experience in a Academic/research Institution/ Commercial Organization of national/International repute in the GP 4600 (PB-2) or equivalent. Applicants should have experience in academic administration and government-related matters and a flair for serving educational Institutions. Good communication skills in English and good working knowledge of computer applications are essential including Academic Information System to incorporate the functional modules such as Admissions, Class Scheduling, Course Coordination, Planning & Monitoring, Courses offered and Online contents , Course feedback, work flow for internal processes, intranet mailing ,Bulletin Boards.
Senior Administrative Officer
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate in Management / MBA / PGDM. Experience: Fifteen (15) Years relevant administrative experience with a minimum service of Five (05) Years in PB-3, 15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400 or equivalent pay and relevant administrative service. Preference will be given to candidates:
• Who have work experience of IIT / IIM / Centrally Funded Institutions.
• Who have experience of working in Grade Pay 6600 (PB-3). Age: Not exceeding 50 years on the closing date of advertisement
Essential Qualification: B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
Desirable Qualification:M.Techin Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
Experience: Relevant Work experience of ten (10) years post qualification with a minimum service of Five (05) Years in Grade Pay-5400 (Pay Band-3) of 7th CPC or equivalent pay.
Preference will be given to candidates:
• Who have work experience of IIT / IIM / Centrally Funded Institutions.
• Who have CCNA / RHCE Certification.
• Who have experience of working in Grade Pay 5400 or equivalent.
Age: Not exceeding 50 years on the closing date of advertisement.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Manager-Quality & Cost Control ₹ 80,000.00 (Consolidated Per Month)
- Administrative Officer Consolidated Salary will be paid commensurate with experience and present salary within the limits of Level 10 as per 7th CPC.
- Senior Administrative Officer Monthly consolidated salary will be paid commensurate to experience and present salary within the limits of Level-11 as per 7th CPC.
- System Administrator Consolidated Salary will be paid commensurate with experience and present salary within the limits of Level-11 as per 7th CPC.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The starting date to apply online is 05.05.2021 and the last date for submission of online application is 04.06.2021 till 5:00 pm.
Details about the eligibility criteria/online link etc. for the above post are available at IIM Ranchi
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/ INFORMATION/ CONDITIONS RELATED TO ADVERTISED POSITION
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the websitehttps://www.iimranchi.ac.in/. Starting date to apply online is 05.05.2021 and the last date to apply online is up to 5 p.m. on 04.06.2021. Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS categories are required to pay fee of Rs 500/-(Non Refundable) through online mode only and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories are exempted from application fee.
- The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offense/ act involving moral turpitude.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application. Candidates should scan and upload photograph and signature.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test/interview. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Test/Interview schedule and requirements with regard to copies of certificates to be submitted in respect of claims made in the online application will be e-mailed to the candidates in their registered e-mail. No separate letter by post will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, please visit the recruitment portal regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the recruitment portal only.
- The relaxation in age to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Government of India rule.
- EWS/SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates are required to produce the relevant certificate as per the format prescribed by the GOI, at the time of interview/ written test.
- Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
- The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute.
- The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and short-listed candidates only will be called for test/ interview. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for test/ interview.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/ she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake document, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature.
- Application forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational / experience certificates / without prescribed application fee or the latest photograph is liable to be rejected without intimation.
- Those who are working in Government/ Public Sector Establishments/ Autonomous Institutions will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for Interview/ test.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head bearing the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), nature of duties, name, designation, Pay particulars and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason to this effect. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s previous records and their performances in the interview / written test.
- The competent authority of IIM Ranchi reserves to right to conduct written test or interview or both for the position advertised to select suitable candidates.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Selected applicants will be required to join the Institute immediately.
- The Institute reserves the right to decide criteria/ procedure for shortlisting of the candidates.
- The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview.
- Application processing fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the written test/ interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute / suites or legal proceedings against the institute, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Ranchi.
- In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the institute shall be final.
- Corrigendum/addendum, if any, will be made only in the institute website. Hence, all the applicants are advised to visit the institute website regularly,
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 04.06.2021 till 5:00 pm.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment of Non Teaching Positions-Manager-Quality & Cost Control (On Contract)
Recruitment of Non Teaching Positions-ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (On Contract)
Recruitment of Non Teaching Positions-SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (On Contract)
Recruitment of Non Teaching Positions-SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (On Contract basis)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.