Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been ranked fourth best among Universities in the country by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of MHRD for the year 2019. It was declared the Best Central University for the year 2015 and given the Visitor’s Award by then Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee. UoH is in the top league of institutions with QS Global Rankings 600-650 (2019-20). It is among the top 100 fastest growing Universities under the age of 50. The ranking surveys by India Today, The Week, Careers360 (Outlook group), QS World Rankings, US News and Reports, URAP (University Ranking by Academic Performance)-(Middle East), U-Multirank (Germany), Nature Index, to name a few have helped UoH to maintain a consistently high ranking in India in its research, publications, patents, student achievements, placements and outreach. It is among the two Central Universities to be granted Graded Autonomy in the Country (2018).
Advertisement for the positions of Technical Assistant in the Department of Plant Sciences, University of Hyderabad on contract basis.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) in the attached format (Form B) for the following position to work with Prof. Appa Rao Podile, Department of Plant Sciences, UoH in a UoH-loE sponsored research project on nanobiotechnology.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Tech Nanotechnology OR, M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ any other relevant area of Life Sciences from a recognized university (First Division) with project work experience in bio-nanotechnology
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test / skill test or at the time of joining.
- Copies of all certificates and other relevant documents in support of the information furnished in the application should be attached.
- Last date for receipt of applications by email is: 5.00 pm on 17 May 2021 (17/05/2021).
- Duly filled in applications (Form-B) along with relevant documents should be sent by email to email@example.com with subject “Application for Technical Assistant in IOE project” (Note: Only eligible candidates will be informed by email at a later date for an online interview)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Application submission is on or before 17/05/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
040 23135511, 23135515
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
University of Hyderabad, India Post Lingampally, Hyderabad Central University Rd, CUC, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Hyderabad invited applications from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Technical Assistant post
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.