Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is the dream project of Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation. Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation is a well known foundation in the research and education fields since 1994. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor was established in Sep 2015 in the Apollo Knowledge & Health City, Chittoor. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is developed in a 108 Acres campus with ultra modern teaching facilities.The 850 bedded Chittoor Government district Hospital is now taken over and administered by Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Chittoor. The new upgraded has state of art facilities with ICU’s, Casualty, Labs of International Standards for students to get hands on experience. The hospital covers over 21 disciplines of Medical & Surgical specialties.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Faculty/Residents
- Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident
- Senior Resident-General Surgery
- Non Teaching
- Student Relationship Manager
- Executive-Examinations Cell
- Senior Executive-Operations
- Senior Executive- Accounts
- Medical Gas(CGSS) Technician
- Supervisor/ Junior Engineer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident– General Medicine/Pulmonology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Teaching Faculty/Residents
- Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident– General Medicine/Pulmonology MD/DNB in General Medicine with APMC registration.
- Senior Resident-General Surgery MD/DNB in General Surgery with APMC registration.
- Student Relationship Manager Any Post Graduate/Graduate with 07-10 Years of Medical College experience in handling student relations.
- Executive-Examinations Cell Any Graduate with 3-4 Years of experience in handling Medical College university examinations.
- Senior Executive-Operations MBA/MHA/MHM/Diploma in Hospital Management with minimum 3-4 Years of relevant experience.
- Senior Executive- Accounts MBA in Finance/M Com with minimum 6-8 Years of relevant experience.
- Medical Gas(CGSS) Technician -Maintenance-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /ITI with 05 years experience in relevant field.
- Supervisor/ Jr. Engineer-Maintenance B E or B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering with 10Years of experience in relevant field.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 7093387571/08572 – 246666
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com