Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-05-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute is set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.IIM Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. The institute offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year full time residential programme. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instil a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios. The programme lays emphasis on all-round personality development and inculcates the values of leadership and integrity. The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute at a vantage point when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.The Institute also offers a two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.The faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences.
IIM Kashipur intends to engage Academic Assistant/ Associate (AAs) in the Finance & Accounting area on the following terms and conditions:
Job Responsibilities: The AAs’ responsibility will be assisting faculty members in teaching (including evaluation, development of courses and teaching material, marking attendance and evaluation of participation in class), invigilation duty, research, and
consultancy projects, MDPs, secretarial assistance, and other academic activities. They can also be given other responsibilities by the Institute from time to time.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Assistant
- Academic Associate
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Finance & Accounting
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Academic Assistants: Qualification:
Post-graduate (Economics (focus on Financial Economics) / Finance/ Commerce) with first class. Relevant experience either in academics or industry, or an M. Phil [or higher qualifications] will be preferred. Candidates with qualifications like ACA, AICWA, ACS, B.Tech. / B.E., MCA with relevant work experience in the finance domain will also be eligible.
Stipend: An Academic Assistant with no experience will be paid a stipend of Rs. 23,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs.1500/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs. 27,500/- per month at the time of appointment.
Academic Associates: Qualification:
Ph.D. in the relevant area.
Stipend: An Academic Associate with Ph.D. (or equivalent) will be paid stipend of Rs.28,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs. 2000/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of
Rs.34,000/- per month at the time of appointment.
Duration: Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year initially and renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance, but generally limited to three years
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Academic Assistant An Academic Assistant with no experience will be paid a stipend of Rs. 23,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs.1500/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs. 27,500/- per month at the time of appointment.
- Academic Associate An Academic Associate with Ph.D. (or equivalent) will be paid stipend of Rs.28,000/- p.m. For every completed year of relevant academic / industrial job experience, an increment of Rs. 2000/- may be recommended subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs.34,000/- per month at the time of appointment.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply online on the following link: http://188.8.131.52/academic-staff/
Last Date of Application: 15th May 2021
- Applicants are required to apply through On-line mode only.
- Use Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9 and above or Opera browser for the applying online.
- No need to send the hard copy of application, candidate may save/print their application form for future use.
- Last date of applying online application is 15 th May 2021, 17:59 hours.
- Avoid using single/double quote and commas in the form.
- Complete and accurate response to the items is, extremely important. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void
- Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph as per the guidelines. They should note that only jpg format is acceptable, size of photograph should not be greater than 50 Kb, dimension of image : width = 75 px and height = 75 px.
- Form once submitted can not be edited, so apply carefully.
- For any “technical queries” regarding submission of the form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of Application: 15th May 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur invites online applications from eligible candidates for Academic Assistant and Academic Associate positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org