Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants. The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. In the University, every effort is harnessed to realize his dream of making educational institutions as temple of learning. It is the aim of the University to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.
Applications are invited from Indian national only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Prof. J.Vijayakumar, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Electronics and Instrumentation, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – 641046.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Title of project : Fabrication, Implementation of Smart Sensors and Machine Learning Techniques Based Novel Automated
Hydroponic Turmeric Plant Cultivation System
Sponsor of the project : Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology Chennai.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Sc- Electronics and Instrumentation / Applied Electronics / Electronics and Communication.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rs. 5000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who have fulfilled the above conditions may submit their duly filled in application to the Prof. J.Vijayakumar, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Electronics and Instrumentation, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – 641046 on or before 5.00 pm on 08.05.2021 along with self-attested copies for the following Certificates.
❖ Birth certificate
❖ S.S.L.C. Certificate
❖ Higher Secondary Course certificate
❖ Bachelor’s Degree certificate along with entire year wise/Semester wise mark sheets
❖ Post Graduate Degree certificate along with entire year wise/Semester wise mark sheets
❖ Community certificate
❖ Copies of publications
- The application should be filled in neatly and legibly (without any overwriting/erasers) in Block letters only using a Ball-point pen.
- No original certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Similarly incomplete applications and applications without the required certificates will also be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process.
- Change of Address, if any, after submission of the application should be intimated to the Department or otherwise the Department will not be responsible for any delay/non-delivery of letters.
- The Department reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of vacancies and also to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons therefor. No enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for application submission is on or before 5.00 pm on 08.05.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Bharathiyar University Recruitment of Technical Assistant – Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology funded Project – Department of Electronics and Instrumentation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.