Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University is situated in a Lush Green Unitary Campus of 67 acres at B.G. Nagara, Nagamangala Tq., Mandya District, Karnataka on the Bangalore – Mangalore National Highway No. 75, 105 Kms from Bangalore, the Capital City of Karnataka.The University consists of six Constituent colleges in the disciplines of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering, Management, Commerce and Education. The environment friendly campus has adequate infrastructure and physical facilities for Academics and Research. The campus possesses around 5000 students, 400 teachers and 1800 support staff.The University employs a broad range of strategies to achieve its Vision, Mission and Objectives to expand the horizon of World Knowledge, Provide instruction, Teaching-Learning, Training, Research and Development at the level of Higher Education in the faculties of Health Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Management and Technology, Humanities & Social Sciences and other Emerging and Thrust areas.
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Teaching Faculty Recruitment for increased intake in UG & PG Courses
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Resident
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Anatomy Associate / Assistant Professor
- Physiology Assistant Professor
- Community Medicine Assistant Professor
- General Medicine Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Senior Resident
- Emergency Medicine Professor /Associate Professor / Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident
- Paediatrics Associate / Assistant Professor
- Psychiatry Professor / Junior Resident
- Respiratory Medicine Professor /Associate Professor / Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident
- General Surgery Associate Professor / Assistant Professor/ Senior Resident
- Orthopaedics Assistant Professor / Senior Resident
- Ophthalmology Associate Professor / Senior Resident
- Anaesthesiology Associate Professor
- Radio-Diagnosis Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Senior Resident
- Obstetrics & Associate Professor / Assistant
- Gynaecology Professor/ Senior Resident
- Tutors in all the Pre & Para Clinical Subjects
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications: As per NMC Norms | There are more than one position open in Clinical disciplines
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary will be paid as per the AICTE pay scale | Salary will be negotiable for Super Specialties
💺 JOB LOCATION
Mandya District , Karnataka
📝 HOW TO APPLY
No TA/DA for attending interview | Application should be sent by mentioning the post applied to HR Head, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, B.G. Nagara by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates: last date for submission of Application: 15.05.2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.05.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org