Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PRINCIPAL RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jagdish Narayan Brahmcharyashram Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya Recognized as Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya under the Scheme for financial assistance to institutions recognized as Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalayas/ Adarsh Shodha Sansthans being implemented by the Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi under Ministry of Education, Government of India
Central Sanskrit University, Established by an act of Parliament, it is a Premier University for promoting Sanskrit studies in India and abroad. It is the biggest Sanskrit University in the world today. Also, it is the only Multi-Campus Sanskrit University in India. The Sansthan was established in 15th October, 1970 as an autonomous organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (Act XXI of 1860) for the development and promotion of Sanskrit all over the country. It is fully funded by Government of India
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
A. Eligibility :
(i) Ph D degree
(ii) Professor/Associate Professor and with a total service/experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities. Colleges and other institutions of higher education
(iii) A minimum of 10 Research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals
(iv) A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix II, Table 2
(v) Ability to teach through the medium of Sanskrit.
(i) College Principal shall be appointed for a period of five years, extendable for another term of five years on the basis of performance assessment by a Committee appointed by the university, constituted as per these regulations
(ii) After the completion of his/her term as Principal, the incumbent shall join back his/her parent organization, as per norms applicable of UGC/parent organization
(I) Published research work of outstanding value.
(ii) Knowledge of textual criticism and Manuscriptology
(iii) Ability to guide research students
(iv) Knowledge of Hindi and English.
(v) Knowledge of Administrative procedures and Govt of India rules
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Principal -01 (Unreserved) Pay Scale:- Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10000 and applicable special allowance
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The latest passport size photograph (2) of the candidates should be affixed to the application form
- The Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason
- Candidates must send three sets of their publications, if any. along with application form
- Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel They may, however send an advance copy, but if called for interview they must produce a No objection certificates” from their employer.
- Candidates will have to present themselves for the Interview at their own expenses
- Candidates should bring all certificates in original at the time of interview.
- The appointee will be the employee of Jagdish Narayan Brahmcharyashram Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, P.O.-Lagma (Rambhadrapur). Via- Lohna Road, district- Darbhanga, Bihar-847407 and not of Govt, of India or Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi They will be governed by the provisions of the scheme as applicable from time to time
- Application containing details of academic qualifications and experience supported by self attested photocopies of original documents along with a fee of Rs. 2000/-(Rs 1000/- in case of SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates) for the posts of Principal in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Principal. Jagdish Narayan Brahmcharyashram Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya. PO- Lagma (Rambhadrapur). Via- Lohna Road, district- Darbhanga. Bihar-847407, should reach to “The Chairman (Management Committee), Jagdish Narayan Brahmcharyashram Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, P.O.- Lagma (Rambhadrapur), Via-Lohna Road, district- Darbhanga, Bihar-847407 by Registered Post/Speed Post (ordinary post or by hand will not be accepted) The last date of the receipt of Application will be 23/05/2021. Application received after due date shall not be considered The college will not be responsible for delay caused by postal or any other reasons No correspondence regarding consideration of late application will be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification Chairman, Management Committee, (Jagdish Narayan Brahmcharyashram Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Lagma (Rambhadrapur), Via- Lohna Road, Darbhanga, Bihar-847407
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 23/05/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org