Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
At IIT Jammu, we believe that every student needs to garner knowledge in multiple spheres which will give them an edge in the tough and competitive arena of Life. Academic Flexibility, Focus on Hands-on Learning, Varied Pedagogy, Mandatory Industrial Interface & Transparent Continuous Evaluation System are the hallmarks of the Academic Process at IIT. Students are encouraged to break the mould and go beyond their disciplines, inter-disciplinary courses are highly encouraged. Students are provided the flexibility to go beyond the traditional course requirements and choose courses based on their interest and career choice. There is a strong focus on Laboratory & Project based learning
IIT Jammu invites online applications from qualified Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Laboratory Assistant (Civil Engineering) on Outsource basis through manpower agency.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Laboratory Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent qualification in appropriate field with a minimum of 60% (55% for Reserved Categories) marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for Reserved Categories) in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute with two years relevant experience.
(i) Work experience in NABL certified labs/field experience on soil and rocks.
(ii) Knowledge of Indian and ASTM standards on soil and rock testing.
(iii) Experience in handling fully automated and high-end soil/rock testing equipment.
(i) Laboratory and field testing on soil/rock samples.
(ii) Assist faculty and students in conducting laboratory and field experiments.
(iii) Assist faculty in developing and establishing new testing facilities in lab.
(iv) Maintenance of lab equipment.
(v) Perform other duties related to lab operations as assigned.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 30000 – 35000/- per month (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
a. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 20 April 2021 to 30 April 2021.
b. For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit: https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in
c. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
d. For any queries and information please write to or email@example.com
e. For further information visit institute website: http://iitjammu.ac.in
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age limit and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post.
- Good updated knowledge of Computer applications (on emails, word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows) is a must.
- The engagement shall be purely on outsource basis through manpower agency of the Institute and period of engagement shall be purely dependent on the requirement of the Institute. The salary will be paid through Manpower agency contracted by IIT Jammu. Please note that this is purely a temporary appointment and selection does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever of permanency or regularization against any regular post or any vacancy arising in future in this or any other cadre/post on the basis of this service. The Institute can fix the consolidated salary lower/ higher than the given
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Interaction evaluation. Mere qualifications may not ensure shortlisting and Institute may apply higher than minimum cut off criteria to ensure reasonable number of candidates.
- No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority & Promotion etc. from this contract appointment will be admissible.
- There is no application fee for Application forms.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The Candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification during Trade Test/Interaction.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of online application submission April 30, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Laboratory Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.