Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is an autonomous institution founded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in collaboration with Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1996 and It is promoted as Institute of National Importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. IIM Indore is looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution building and have passion for excellence. With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries. Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
Executive Education has always been an important constituent of the portfolio of offerings at IIM Indore. Training existing managers in their chosen domains is as important to the furtherance of management education as is imparting it to the would-be managers. IIM Indore realizes this vital need of the economy and accordingly designs and offers a wide array of training programmes on contemporary themes belonging to different functional areas of management.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Business Development Manager (BDM) : Executive Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Key Responsibility Areas of BDM
- New Business Development for Open MDPs/FDPs/GMPE and Customized Trainings.
- Proposal Drafting, Preparing Tender documents for training and Participating in the Tendering process.
- Build relationships with Learning & Development (L&D) professionals.
- Support the Chair in developing an annual plan of MDPs and Customized Training Programmes by providing inputs on the market requirement.
- Assessing training needs of the market; design and develop appropriate training solutions in consultation with the faculty.
- Developing sector-specific database of prospective clients.
- Coordinating with Prospective Clients and Marketing Agencies.
Qualification and Experience
MBA from reputed B-School having at least 10 years of experience in the relevant field. Should have knowledge about key management areas (HR, Finance, Operations, Strategy etc.). Should possess excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Below 45 years as on date of application.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The selected candidate will be offered fixed-term contract for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with CV via email at email@example.com with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” on or before May 09, 2021.
- Application received after May 09, 2021 will not be entertained.
- Application without Prescribed Format will not be considered.
- This is purely a contractual appointment for the period of 2 years with annual renewal based on the performance review.
- Mere fulfilling of the qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for selection process.
- Higher consolidated salary may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before May 09, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The Indian Institute of Management Indore invites applications from eligible candidates for the positions Business Development Manager (BDM) : Executive Education
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.